Combine

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I'm actually curious about Elliott as well. I know we have Langford and Carey, and I am completely fine if those are our top 2 backs going into this coming season, but I really think while both our RB's are very good young backs, I think Elliott could be really really good. I actually think Elliott will be a vastly better pro back than he was in college, and he was real good at OSU....If he were to slip to us in the third, which I think there's no way he will, but if for whatever reason he did, I'd hope Pace would be all over making him that pick. I think we have too many needs to go with him in the first or second. Unless we address all our needs in free agency, and we have the complete luxury of picking the best available player at each pick. If that turns out to be the case, I'd trade down into the late first round and pick up another 2nd and maybe a 5th. Then I'd grab the best pick available at that pick in the first, grab the best guy with our origional second rounder, then with that other 2nd rounder, grab Elliott. I really think this kid can be dynamic in the pros.

Elliot is a top 20 pick and easily a top 10 talent in this class. They hardly ever come out with as much polish as he has in his all around game.

He's the best blocking RB I've ever seen at the collegiate level. He didn't even allow a hurry let alone a sack. He's also well seasoned in both zone and power blocking schemes from a running stand point.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I wonder which top guys wont show.

I'll watch the Tackle position drills, especially their feet. See if the non pro style QBs get their drops down and can throw in rhythm.

Elliot is an interesting situation. Best all around back to come out in a while but he won't be there in 2, let alone 3 as suggested elsewhere. If we were picking a little later in one, I'd consider him and I'm not into using ones on RBs.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Goff's weigh in, 220+ would be nice

Billings bench

Ragland 40

I will also tune in and hope that Buckner runs a slow 40. Please DeForest do something to drop out of the top 10.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Who are you most looking forward to watching at the combine?? Not that it matters much but it is that time of year. For me I want to see what Sheldon Rankins does and how he compares to Aaron Donald. I also want to see what Emmanual Ogbah does. If he puts up insane numbers maybe he can go in the top 10 and allow someone else to slip to us

Donald is a generational talent and will probably end up as the most disruptive DT since Sapp. If you think Rankins is going to measure up to him, you're going to be disappointed.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Donald is a generational talent and will probably end up as the most disruptive DT since Sapp. If you think Rankins is going to measure up to him, you're going to be disappointed.

I wonder what Chris Sokia would say about that...

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'm watching the DT's, LB's and Qb's (not until the 3rd)

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is it August yet?