Coming Chicago for the draft...

mcwash

Liked Posts:
Long time lurker looking for suggestions on where to hang for the draft. Coming in from Philly and will take any recommendations. Soldier Field is having a draft party and of course all the activities down at Grant Park.

Thanks for any suggestions and if anyone else from CCS is going maybe we get a meetup location.

Bear Down!

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I hear Bear Pride has a basement with a fog machine and is eager to host.

Really? Shouldn't you be hangin out with HHM on Da Bearz? You don't even know what you're talking about, jerkoff.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Really? Shouldn't you be hangin out with HHM on Da Bearz? You don't even know what you're talking about, jerkoff.

So the OP isn't invited? That's not nice.

mcwash

Liked Posts:
I'm gonna pass on that invite...but appreciate the thought

Reactions: WCL

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I'm not from Chicago, so I can't help much. If you was coming my way I would be willing to help ya out. Sorry Bear Pride is rude and less inviting.

So you are gonna be my new stalker? You S Wacker dudes are really ridiculous, like your some internet MB gang or something. And you're not even from Chicago? LooooL! Don't go away mad, just go away!

Newblood

Liked Posts:
So you are gonna be my new stalker? You S Wacker dudes are really ridiculous, like your some internet MB gang or something. And you're not even from Chicago? LooooL! Don't go away mad, just go away!

From Chicago and won't even help a guy out visiting your city?

Once again, sorry OP for Bear Pride's lack of hospitality.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
You could always go on a Willis Tower tour or eat on top of Hancock.

The Cubs have home day games each day of the draft.

Komodo Dragon

Liked Posts:
I just bumped a thread from a few days ago about this same subject= maybe it helps but most likely ends up like that one. It is called "my fellow Bears fans" Good luck

mmkyszka

Liked Posts:
What I did last year is we went to Pizzaria Due (on Wabash) and then walked from there through millenium park to get to grant park for draft town. My dad had never been to see the Bean or any of the new stuff in Millenium park so it was awesome walking through the streets seeing all the different football fans and football events going on. Turned out we got to like the second row and watched everything there. Its a pretty cool experience all around, but thats also because the draft is one of my favorite times of the year.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Good luck OP. I'm not going to the draft, but imo, you're better going alone than hanging out with BearPride. Unless, of course, you wanna try and get in his sisters pants who is totes strong af, and if you have an affinity for fog machines... that would probably be essential.

Good luck (surviving.. dudes weird)

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Grant park is cool to do in the daytime Thursday, but when the draft is actually on I'd go to a bar or the Soldier Field party. There will be a ton of bars having draft parties in different areas of the city. It all depends on what you want to do.

The Cubs are also in town that weekend at Wrigley, believe they play Fri-Sun so you could catch a game there.

I'll probably be at the draft so if you want to meet up for a beer or something, let me know.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Portillos blows. There are a million great hot dog places in Chicago and this guy recommends Portillos? WTF

This x100. Better hot dog and Italian Beef places in the city.