1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Instead of turning every thread into
a) Theo built the Red Sox as good as the 27 Yankees
b) Theo suckszzzzzzzz and stuffzzzzzz

Let's just post it all here so the people who actually have a point to make aren't drowned out.

:cubstroll2:

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Can we have a thread where people can be taught how to read a calendar?

jntg, clearly he didn't phrase it awkwardly seeing as he is still trying to claim Theo drafted Lester 5 months before being hired as GM.

But then again, you will defend anyone who argues with me.

Clear trollishness.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

jntg, clearly he didn't phrase it awkwardly seeing as he is still trying to claim Theo drafted Lester 5 months before being hired as GM.

Clear trollishness.

Me?

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:

Clear trollishness.

That's one case and I'm seriously not going to read through several pages of crap to figure out the context or semantics or other shenanigans from the previous thread. However, Jon Lester was developed under Theo Epstein's GM tenure and that is not debatable. Theo also drafted a bunch of other dudes that the other guy you're arguing with probably listed already.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:

Clear trollishness.

You are making things up as I never said Theo drafted him, sorry, your crutch just fell. What I did state is Theo got him in the second round considering the Red Sox didn't have a first. Hate to break it to you, but thems da breaks.(chuckles)

And whats with the insults? Isnt that against the rules?

Creme

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Theo also drafted a bunch of other dudes that the other guy you're arguing with probably listed already.

Listed and completely over-rated.

The troll said Theo drafted him.

I corrected him which should have been the end of it had he been smart enough to realize that June of 2002 comes before November of 2002.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are making things up as I never said Theo drafted him, sorry, your crutch just fell. What I did state is Theo got him in the second round considering the Red Sox didn't have a first. Hate to break it to you, but thems da breaks.(chuckles)

And whats with the insults? Isnt that against the rules?

Creme

Thank you for reading the rules. Based on the timeline, I believe Theo was hired in November of 2002 which would've been after Lester was drafted; however, as I stated and I believe you did as well, Lester developed under Theo the GM. So :shrug:

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Thank you for reading the rules. Based on the timeline, I believe Theo was hired in November of 2002 which would've been after Lester was drafted; however, as I stated and I believe you did as well, Lester developed under Theo the GM. So :shrug:

Its comprehension. Theo had Lester who was considered a first round talent in 02, handed to him. That's the point but sure enough it escapes some ppl.

Creme

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
Martini CLEARLY trolled the thread and shit all over himself as a result.

It was asked many questions that it conveniently dodged. The original post had good, historical, factual data.

Rice, it all starts on the first page with this clown.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Martini CLEARLY trolled the thread and shit all over himself as a result.

It was asked many questions that it conveniently dodged. The original post had good, historical, factual data.

Rice, it all starts on the first page with this clown.

We'll pretend that the previous thread didn't happen and you boys are just going to have to play nice from here on out.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
Instead of turning every thread into
a) Theo built the Red Sox as good as the 27 Yankees
b) Theo suckszzzzzzzz and stuffzzzzzz

Let's just post it all here so the people who actually have a point to make aren't drowned out.

:cubstroll2:

:fap:

Flacco4Prez

Liked Posts:
So the one guy Theo decided to "Break the bank" on is currently the worst pitcher in the Cubs rotation. On the other hand I will give him credit as he did get 3 of the 5 starters even though Feldman has had one good start against the AAA Marlins.

Status
Not open for further replies.