Complain about Theo Epstein thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boobaby1

Liked Posts:
So the one guy Theo decided to "Break the bank" on is currently the worst pitcher in the Cubs rotation. On the other hand I will give him credit as he did get 3 of the 5 starters even though Feldman has had one good start against the AAA Marlins.

...........and he did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night. :crazydance:

patg006

Liked Posts:
I don't know who you are or what your problem is, but I can see how baseball discussion would elude you when you spend so much time obsessing over calendars and weather reports.

He knows more baseball than you can comprehend counting to 10, which is alot I'm guessing.....

If you paid any attention--our resident Alzheimer's patient forgot information, insinuating Theo drafted Jon Lester. Which he didnt.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ah, I see what's going on with you guys.

Person 1: Makes a point.

Person 2: Argues semantics.

Bigger picture: Lost.

:popcorn:

patg006

Liked Posts:
Ah, I see what's going on with you guys.

Person 1: Makes a point.

Person 2: Argues semantics.

Bigger picture: Lost.

:popcorn:

Glad we can make your thursday. May want to check that popcorn, I know what the movie theatre boys do in that stuff's butter

:fap: :cum:

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, here's the deal I'm making with you kids.

Now that I've actually found a permanent job (it won't start for a while), I can relax a bit and come back here more frequently and actually, y'know, moderate shit. So what you're going to do is address the points and not the person as per the rules you agreed to implicitly by participating in this forum. Failure to comply means that we will simply lock the threads and throw away the keys because, personally, I don't feel like dealing with childish behavior. If you have a point, I welcome you to present it in a civil and reasonable manner. Don't resort to troll tactics just because someone happens to be kicking your ass.

Enjoy the forum :D

patg006

Liked Posts:
But I am familiar with both the Julian and the Gregorian calendars.

You seem to have a brain...too bad you choose not to use it. Real talk. You are new here, so I will indulge you...semantic homos such as yourself are a dime-a-dozen here on CCS. Being a whiny bitch might have made you stand out at whatever POS forum kicked you over here, but on CCS you could be the whiniest bitch in internet history, but it would be indistinguishable from guys like Broc and Botfly10. You might consider a new posting "schtick".

Semantic homos? Whiny bitch? Kicked out of a POS forum? Whiniest bitch in internet history? Indistinguishable from guys like *names not relevant? New posting "schtick?"

Ok, Special person. Here's the "real talk." Seeing as how its constantly nitpicked with me and a few other posters I'm sure you are referring to; who weren't kicked out of a POS forum (though I'm sure there are mixed feelings about CBS scrapping the message board.) It's called 'being a hypocrite.' Look that up. You're just as guilty of nitpicking semantics, nomenclature, facts, stat-stuffing, etc as we are.

New "Schtick?" Ok. This is a message board, we state opinions. We expect them to clash, we provide our sides, the opposition provides theirs. Words get typed, people like you get offended. We're not here for trolling purposes, we're here to talk baseball. We know our opinions differ from yours, and can fall asleep at night being ok with that. I dont know you, so nothing you say really offends me; and I expect the same of my opinion.

I'm going to continue to post my opinion and reasons why I think that way; and it wont be nonsense. You......on the otherhand can continue practicing your "internet tough guy" schtick. When you're ready to talk baseball, not be a faux-intimidating dolt you've shown yourself to be (among hospitable--not) lets talk baseball. Lets talk cubs. Lets talk history. Let's agree to disagree. I'm fine with that.

But I got a feeling you dont want to do that, do you sport?

Go on, Flex your internet muscles away......I got a feeling you want to, like a pimple faced 16 year old trying not to blow his load when his friend hands him his first beer.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thread locked.

Try again, kids. Feel free to make a new thread and just know that this will keep happening until you learn to behave like adults.

FIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.