CONFIRMED: Glennon to start Week 5 vs. Minnesota

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just got back from the future. Just in time. My flux capacitor is on the fritz, so I couldn't go any further than a few days from now. Anyway, I came back to this minute to tell you all that Fox had a press conference in which he said Glennon will remain the starter because he did well under the circumstances, that there were too many drops, and that he was absolutely beyond impressed with the end of the first half drive that led to the TD.

Just sharing with you. Hope this helps.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No surprise here, did you see that 9 minute TD drive in the 4th quarter?

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Just got back from the future. Just in time. My flux capacitor is on the fritz, so I couldn't go any further than a few days from now. Anyway, I came back to this minute to tell you all that Fox had a press conference in which he said Glennon will remain the starter because he did well under the circumstances, that there were too many drops, and that he was absolutely beyond impressed with the end of the first half drive that led to the TD.

Just sharing with you. Hope this helps.

Its ok. I wont be watching another game this season until the dumpster fire that is Glennon is put out.

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:

No. I was watching a compilation of Devin Hester's returns for TDs.

Good, fun times.

Lovie>Fox
Cutler>Grossman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Glennon

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its ok. I wont be watching another game this season until the dumpster fire that is Glennon is put out.

Well, at least you got the Huskies womens team? Is that what that emblem is?

Cuz you ain't gonna be watching the rest of those disasters. QB out, all your pitchers out, Bulls are not as bad as some think but they aren't good.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Are Glennon and Fox lovers?

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glennon's the guy Ryan Pace reportedly spent years lusting after before finally fulfilling his fantasy of signing him this year .. .

. . . Pace is the problem here . . .

Wildest5

Liked Posts:

I've never contemplated boycotting this team since I started watching them and every play 17 years ago, but I am tempted to stop until something is done with this qb and coach! I won't but It has seriously crossed my mind!

billwade

Liked Posts:
I've believed for a long time that the fans and media have a lot of sway with the Bears. That is, whenever the fans or beat writers point out something obvious that ought to be changed, the Bears are inclined to support the opposite position more fiercely than before even if it's utterly moronic.

So in this instance, the best bet is for the fanbase to demand Glennon continue to start for the rest of the year and throughout his 3-year contract.

If that happened, he would probably be cut next week.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Well Fox finally hinted during his press conference that there is a chance he will be making the switch to Trubisky. Finally.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well Fox finally hinted during his press conference that there is a chance he will be making the switch to Trubisky. Finally.

Knowing Fox it will be Sanchez

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

I turned off the game after Trevathan went headhunting so I didn't see that drive, but weren't they down by 3-4 scores then? Seems an odd thing to complain about since the game was already long over. Complaints should be focused on the shit show of the previous three quarters, IMO.