Congrats from a sour Vikesfan

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Yup that's why we are in playoff contention

Barely hanging on, nothing to brag about. While our Bears were supposed to be .500 at best and ruled the division all year long.

It doesn't bother you at all that your QB has only won 4 games that have mattered in SEVEN SEASONS??

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Barely hanging on, nothing to brag about. While our Bears were supposed to be .500 at best and ruled the division all year long.

It doesn't bother you at all that your QB has only won 4 games that have mattered in SEVEN SEASONS??

Denial.

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:

WHo decides what matters

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
This is just an ugly situation. I don't want anyone getting hurt and what the Bears have to play for is a reach at best.

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:

Nope, I just find it funny that it became a story this season. 6 other seasons of it and not a peep. Media created a non-story and it rolled into this. Just like the story about how high his contract is despite him being 6th in salary this season. No stories on Stafford missing the playoffs and being paid more. No stories on Matt and Rogers missing the playoffs and being paid more. Lets focus on Kirk because he is actually leading his team to a playoff birth :facepalm:

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:

Your arrogance is funny to me. You guys act like your team wasn't trash for years. 16 games can sure give a some in a fanbase a superiority complex.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Nope, I just find it funny that it became a story this season. 6 other seasons of it and not a peep. Media created a non-story and it rolled into this. Just like the story about how high his contract is despite him being 6th in salary this season. No stories on Stafford missing the playoffs and being paid more. No stories on Matt and Rogers missing the playoffs and being paid more. Lets focus on Kirk because he is actually leading his team to a playoff birth :facepalm:

What? Kirk's struggles against good teams has always been a story.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Your arrogance is funny to me. You guys act like your team wasn't trash for years. 16 games can sure give a some in a fanbase a superiority complex.
Lol. So we should still act like the bears are trash when they're winning? If that were the case, you wouldn't be here, being a fan of perpetual losers and all.

What?!?!

Liked Posts:
Vikings suck ass

Really wish we’d play them in the first round damn it

What an overrated garbage team they are

Where’s that idiot Vikings fan insisting their D is better than ours? Gtfoh bitchass

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vikings will have to rely on the arm of Nick Mullens to make the playoffs.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Vikes fan check in, where is Cousins at?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Cousins is frustrated taking it out on his teammates. It's glorious.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Cousins is acting a fool