Congrats

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
To all the longtime fans who suffered and waited for this for so long! I can't imagine how you guys must feel. Sadly, I am not so connected to the Hawks like I was with the White Sox when they won the WS in 2005 (I was a fan for the previous few years before 2005) which made that a lot more emotional for me than this one.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
I havce followed since 2002. Not a long time but boy how awesome is this!!

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
That's good enough, nearly a decade. If I was a fan for a decade, I promise you I'd be in tears last night.

it never felt so good to cry. i can only imagine the waterworks when/if the cubs ever win the world series.

i invest way to much emotionally into these teams.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The only team that could make me cry is the Bears. Im a die hard Bulls fan and absolutely love this team but i couldnt imagine crying for any other team. Maybe its because ive witnessed Bulls championships.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
There were so many nights that I can remember sitting in an empty UC, cheering for a team that never seemed to win.

It was year after year of watching my favorite players head out of town faster than I wanted.

And I've only been following since '96. Can't imagine what it's been like for some other fans.

But it's all worth it now!!!!

Reactions: N3