Consensus mock draft of 12 compiled mock drafts

Luke

Liked Posts:
To gain some clarity, we decided to take a look at 12 mock drafts from analysts at CBS Sports, ESPN and NFL.com. We then created our own mock draft listing each player who was mocked the most times at each specific spot in the first round.

notable players available after round 1:

DESMOND RIDDER QB
MATT CORRAL QB

GEORGE PICKENS WR
ALEC PIERCE WR

TYLER SMITH OT

TYLE LINDERBAUM C

ARNOLD EBIKETIE DE

LOGAN HALL DL

DEVONTE WYATT DT ( charged with three misdemeanors )
TRAVIS JONES DT
PERRION WINFREY DT

KAIIR ELAM CB
KYLER GORDON CB

So who is most likely available after the 33-38 picks are made?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
What in the fuck is this @Luke ?

This is not what CCS is about.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
To gain some clarity, we decided to take a look at 12 mock drafts from analysts at CBS Sports, ESPN and NFL.com. We then created our own mock draft listing each player who was mocked the most times at each specific spot in the first round.

notable players available after round 1:

DESMOND RIDDER QB
MATT CORRAL QB

GEORGE PICKENS WR
ALEC PIERCE WR

TYLER SMITH OT

TYLE LINDERBAUM C

ARNOLD EBIKETIE DE

LOGAN HALL DL

DEVONTE WYATT DT ( charged with three misdemeanors )
TRAVIS JONES DT
PERRION WINFREY DT

KAIIR ELAM CB
KYLER GORDON CB

So who is most likely available after the 33-38 picks are made?
I’m just bummed that I keep seeing Skyy Moore go to the Chiefs.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Give me Smith, winfrey, or Pickens in that order
Listening to Olins’ take on this guy, I think he’d be a quality pick. I do see him moving to G, but I think he can have the ability to play C.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
@HeHateMe check out this chit
Are you fucking assholes doing your best to shut down any and all discussion of the draft, especially mock drafting, by spamming your worthless shit and organizing trolls to do what they do best?

Too fucking bad dipshits. Mock drafting is an important part of the off season. So, though I virtually never feed the trolls on this board, you are all doing your best to shit all over mock drafts A WEEK BEFORE THE DRAFT! What kind of shit is that?

Fucking dum ass shit from fucking dumbasses.

If you don’t like mock drafts, do what the rest of us do with your posts and ignore them.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Are you fucking assholes doing your best to shut down any and all discussion of the draft, especially mock drafting, by spamming your worthless shit and organizing trolls to do what they do best?

Too fucking bad dipshits. Mock drafting is an important part of the off season. So, though I virtually never feed the trolls on this board, you are all doing your best to shit all over mock drafts A WEEK BEFORE THE DRAFT! What kind of shit is that?

If you don’t like mock drafts, do what the rest of us do with your posts and ignore them.
Deep breaths, bud

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

umm excuse me but I have single handedly completed more A- to A+ mocks than any other poster on this forum in the past week. My mock threads are among the most viewed threads related to football in that time, and the various stipulation challenges have created DEEP engagement from other members of the forum. I suggest you stop being so mad and grow up.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
umm excuse me but I have single handedly completed more A- to A+ mocks than any other poster on this forum in the past week. My mock threads are among the most viewed threads related to football in that time, and the various stipulation challenges have created DEEP engagement from other members of the forum. I suggest you stop being so mad and grow up.

Maybe also he should put a sock in it, take a hike and stop being such a blockhead.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

YOU TELL EM BIG GUY! ??

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@dentfan

In the last week my Mock threads of which there are EIGHT, have a total of TWO THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED FORTY-TWO thread views.

How many thread views do YOUR mock threads have??????

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is America folks! I will not stand for mock drafts being CANCELLED!!!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
@dentfan

In the last week my Mock threads of which there are EIGHT, have a total of TWO THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED FORTY-TWO thread views.

How many thread views do YOUR mock threads have??????

Not saying that ur bad at math but I just did the addemup and I count 5,619 views. Only 76 were from your alts too.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Why does it appear to seem that a member is upset with mock drafts and presume that there is little or not enough mock drafting activity related postings and threads when there has in my opinion never been so many and various mocks put on display on this for than in any offseason of offseason's passed in the history of offseaaons here on ccs?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Listening to Olins’ take on this guy, I think he’d be a quality pick. I do see him moving to G, but I think he can have the ability to play C.
Tyler Smith is not a C...I'd rather have a dominant G than a C anyway

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Holy mother of Mel Kiper Jr, this is one for the CCS books.

Haven't seen a meltdown like this since Tom Smykowski has an interview with the Bobs.

maxresdefault.jpg