Cooper Rush

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Did you hear today that they renamed it to the protection bowl? I heard it on the score, have listened for years so I know what i’m talking about

alswank87

Liked Posts:
Cooper Rush? No.

Daniel Jones? Maybe, depending on the contract.

I say we look to the draft again. It’s a cheap way of lighting a fire under fields. Then we have a chance at a reclamation project in fields or new project in the rookie succeeding. Getting FA QBs rarely turns out well unless you have a super team already built.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Cooper Rush? No.

I say we look to the draft again. It’s a cheap way of lighting a fire under fields. Then we have a chance at a reclamation project in fields or new project in the rookie succeeding. Getting FA QBs rarely turns out well unless you have a super team already built.
Or, hear me out now, because I know this is INSANE...

But maybe we could just wait to see how the season plays out. There is a possibility that Fields starts to get it, and improves. Crazy, I know.

mecha

Liked Posts:

But maybe we could just wait to see how the season plays out. There is a possibility that Fields starts to get it, and improves. Crazy, I know.
it's easier to cunt and get stressed out over other people making millions of dollars playing what Tommie Harris referred to as a kid's game.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Big change this year, showing on both ABC & ESPN now. Although you only get the privilege of the Manning brothers watching the game with you on ESPN.

***switches over to ABC***
So may i assume you are less PRO than con over the mannings (me too)?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
it's easier to cunt and get stressed out over other people making millions of dollars playing what Tommie Harris referred to as a kid's game.
Honestly, even if Fields never gets better than he is now, I'm still not going to cunt about it and throw little forum tantrums and jabs at Fields in threads that have nothing to do with him. I'll just be looking at the next crop of QBs to see who I think we should draft.

It's actually unreal how fucking insufferable people here are. Lol. Literally like children not getting their way and throwing tantrums.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Big change this year, showing on both ABC & ESPN now. Although you only get the privilege of the Manning brothers watching the game with you on ESPN.

Well I'm glad I didn't find out that late! Is ESPN part of any streaming service?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Wait, you're picking Joe Buck over the Manning bros? Never. Especially during a game I don't give a shit about. ?

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Meh. The bears should beat both these teams.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well I'm glad I didn't find out that late! Is ESPN part of any streaming service?

I upgraded to that Disney+/Hulu package and the ESPN app is part of that deal. Not sure about anything else. Disney is usually pretty greedy about their property.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wait, you're picking Joe Buck over the Manning bros? Never. Especially during a game I don't give a shit about. ?

Joe Buck grew on me over the years....kinda like a tumor.

Peyton Manning broke my heart to end the 2006 season and I will never forgive him.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Well yeah…. But it’s more fun my way.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
With all of the bitching and moaning about how bad the talent and coaching of the Bears is, have you guys seen the CRAP around the NFL is right now. And, how the sports media is trying their best to talk football fans into believing that barely adequate quarterbacks are excellent and on their way to the HOF.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
With all of the bitching and moaning about how bad the talent and coaching of the Bears is, have you guys seen the CRAP around the NFL is right now. And, how the sports media is trying their best to talk football fans into believing that barely adequate quarterbacks are excellent and on their way to the HOF.

I’ve been waiting for bearly adequate QB play for most of my life.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
The Bears would be known as the team where Dak Prescott's backups go to be forgotten

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Joe Buck grew on me over the years....kinda like a tumor.

Peyton Manning broke my heart to end the 2006 season and I will never forgive him.
I wouldn’t even watch ESPN after that game because of all the SI commercials that gave you a special Colts gift for signing up to their magazine. That was the spring/summer I just watched soccer & rugby non-stop and became a fan of both.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cooper Rush? No.

Does the player you are drafting upgrade your 2-deep at any position?

Sometimes I don’t understand why people make a draft an indictment on the starter in a league where you have like a less than <50% chance any starter makes all 18 games and 0% chance you get through 18, 100% healthy.