Cordarrelle Patterson sees 'whole new player' in Mitchell Trubisky

msadows

Liked Posts:
Foles is cheaper so rather he have a good year. Sorry.

Yes, god forbid mitch have a season where he proves he's worth the #2 overall pick.

Much rather let foles put up mediocre stats because he's under contract and cheaper.

Great mindset to have. I'm shocked the bulls didn't consider you for their GM position. You would have fit in perfectly with the way GarPax liked to run things!

If Mitch balls out you franchise him. Pretty damn simple. It's a good problem to have. God forbid we have to pay good players.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
despite being an "anti-mitch" guy the best thing for the Bears will be him having a breakout season. I just have little faith it's going to happen.

No one likes a half assed believer.

Get on the bus before there is no room.

Mitch has all new tricks.

#FolesGold

Madden

Liked Posts:
Mitch can be decent if he actually runs the ball and scrambles. His injury caused him to be scared running it, taking away one of his best qualities. Also the whole missing WR's by 5 yards thing, hopefully the new qb coaches can fix his footwork and accuracy, otherwise he will always be inconsistent and suck.

I hope Foles ends up starting. More accurate, consistent, and can get rid of the ball on time. 3 steps, 5 steps, 7 step drops and BAM get it out to the correct WR. Instead of the delay Trubisky always has in trying to read the defense after the first read is covered. I just don't think Mitch is good under Nagy's system and would be better in a completely different scheme.

O-line needs to step up too, so we can actually have a running game and balance on offense.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Yes, you are a meatball.

You are the only one on this forum who still has yet to realize trubisky's limitations over the past 3 years. You view him with blinders on. You lack any common sense on the topic of trubisky.

Thus, meatball.
Or I'm right and know it. I believe in Mitch but that hardly makes me a meatball. Meatballs love everything bears related. I bitch about a lot of players and coaches and GMs. I see a franchise qb in Mitch. He has not been that but I believe he will get there.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes, god forbid mitch have a season where he proves he's worth the #2 overall pick.

Much rather let foles put up mediocre stats because he's under contract and cheaper.

Great mindset to have. I'm shocked the bulls didn't consider you for their GM position. You would have fit in perfectly with the way GarPax liked to run things!

If Mitch balls out you franchise him. Pretty damn simple. It's a good problem to have. God forbid we have to pay good players.

Or Foles can put up stats worthy of the 2nd overall pick.

I mean if you want to compare Mitch being great with Foles being mediocre then that is a bullshit comparison.

In the scenario where they are both equally great then I take the cheaper guy. Pretty damn simple.

You are free to prefer Trubs ball out. You are not free to pretend you are a Nazi and insist others feel the same as you.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Or you could just be a meatball for Mitch.
A Mitchball?

Make yer jokes now when hes mvp this season try smoking the crow breh itll be easier ta eat

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Mitch can be decent if he actually runs the ball and scrambles. His injury caused him to be scared running it, taking away one of his best qualities. Also the whole missing WR's by 5 yards thing, hopefully the new qb coaches can fix his footwork and accuracy, otherwise he will always be inconsistent and suck.

I hope Foles ends up starting. More accurate, consistent, and can get rid of the ball on time. 3 steps, 5 steps, 7 step drops and BAM get it out to the correct WR. Instead of the delay Trubisky always has in trying to read the defense after the first read is covered. I just don't think Mitch is good under Nagy's system and would be better in a completely different scheme.

O-line needs to step up too, so we can actually have a running game and balance on offense.

Nagy told Mitch to stay in the pocket. If Daddy Nagy places no limits on his game, he will be fine. If he wants to run, let the man run! I don't care how they win, do you? Just win Baby!

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Nagy told Mitch to stay in the pocket. If Daddy Nagy places no limits on his game, he will be fine. If he wants to run, let the man run! I don't care how they win, do you? Just win Baby!
You lost me at Nagy thinking there was a pocket. Did Mitch tell him the only pocket he see's is when the other team is on offense?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
2 of those 3 he was showing signs of improvement last season was some kind of anomaly where our entire offence jumped off a cliff

You know, it's possible 2018 will be his career best. Literally, no one thought he'd regress last year. He could go that route again.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You lost me at Nagy thinking there was a pocket. Did Mitch tell him the only pocket he see's is when the other team is on offense?

So the pocket had holes. He stayed in a holy pocket. That's fine because he is like Jesus.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

This is incorrect. Nagy ans other coaches said Mitch was told to run more but he simply didn't for whatever reason.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Mitch was below average when he had clean pockets which was close to 60% of the time. Stop making excuses.