Cowherd on the Bears and Trubisky this morning

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Don’t know how it’s paranoid to point out the media is biased against the bears. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your argument is the media is biased against historically poor teams that have finished last place in their division the past 4 years then sure maybe I can get behind that.

If your argument is the media is biased because they were critical of Trubs for his shaky performance in a win then not sure I agree.

Also not sure where the bias was when CC made a point of saying this team is a legit playoff contender which he said several times last night. The dude practically gave Mack an on air blowjob but the media is biased against the Bears, lol. Let's be real, you mad CC didn't praise Trubs for his 1 TD and 2 Int performance. CC was pretty fucking effusive about the defense.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
If your argument is the media is biased against historically poor teams that have finished last place in their division the past 4 years then sure maybe I can get behind that.

If your argument is the media is biased because they were critical of Trubs for his shaky performance in a win then not sure I agree.

Also not sure where the bias was when CC made a point of saying this team is a legit playoff contender which he said several times last night. The dude practically gave Mack an on air blowjob but the media is biased against the Bears, lol. Let's be real, you mad CC didn't praise Trubs for his 1 TD and 2 Int performance. CC was pretty fucking effusive about the defense.

I am being real. Mitch played better than his stat line and cousins. I have never liked CC before Mitch was a bear so I don’t see your point. Collinsworth routinely took shots at Mitch like he can’t throw after his first read is taken away or he’s a better runner than passer which isn’t true. It’s all good though. Keep pushing your agenda.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
I am being real. Mitch played better than his stat line and cousins. I have never liked CC before Mitch was a bear so I don’t see your point. Collinsworth routinely took shots at Mitch like he can’t throw after his first read is taken away or he’s a better runner than passer which isn’t true. It’s all good though. Keep pushing your agenda.

Those two chirp like HS girls talking in the bathroom unless it's some media loved QB. It was like they wanted the Vikes to win. Can't stand them.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Those two chirp like HS girls talking in the bathroom unless it's some media loved QB. It was like they wanted the Vikes to win. Can't stand them.

Of course they wanted the Vikings to win. Very little experts picked us to win

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Of course they wanted the Vikings to win. Very little experts picked us to win

I thought it was about 60-40 range towards Vikes. Don't understand the agenda behind it. They're announcers. Why show favoritism like that.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I thought it was about 60-40 range towards Vikes. Don't understand the agenda behind it. They're announcers. Why show favoritism like that.

Well as @Modo informed me earlier Collinsworth’s dumb ass is a partial owner of PFF which is a notorious Mitch hater for starters. Secondly CC has a man crush on Rodgers and Brady too.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Yawn, so do you expect CC to praise a QB that has 1 TD and 2 Ints? Can you let me know how many QBs with 1 TD and 2 Ints, the media has praised in say the last 5 years?

Like holy shit, it has fuck all to do with bias against the Bears. If your QB throws more Ints and TDs in a game, no one should expect praise. Especially when said QB has very little track record in he NFL.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Yawn, so do you expect CC to praise a QB that has 1 TD and 2 Ints? Can you let me know how many QBs with 1 TD and 2 Ints, the media has praised in say the last 5 years?

Like holy shit, it has fuck all to do with bias against the Bears. If your QB throws more Ints and TDs in a game, no one should expect praise. Especially when said QB has very little track record in he NFL.

Yawn. When did I say he should praise him? You could you know be impartial and call the fucking game. Saying he can’t throw when his first read is gone is not only not impartial it’s just wrong. Saying he’s a better runner than thrower is also wrong and not impartial. And furthermore Collinsworth is a partial owner of a notoriously anti Mitch football website. Wtf else is that other than bias?

mecha

Liked Posts:
it was not one of Trubisky's better games. probably more on par with 2017 Trubisky if anything. honestly his stats were probably comparable in this game to when he started against the Vikings last year. I'd have to go back and look just for the luls.

he played just good enough to not lose it, which historically is a problem the Bears had, but didn't play good enough to win anyone new over. I don't understand why this is so difficult to comprehend.

fairly certain Collinsworth was raving about the defense the entire game. he gave Trubisky some compliments too. it's not a conspiracy.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yawn. When did I say he should praise him? You could you know be impartial and call the fucking game. Saying he can’t throw when his first read is gone is not only not impartial it’s just wrong. Saying he’s a better runner than thrower is also wrong and not impartial. And furthermore Collinsworth is a partial owner of a notoriously anti Mitch football website. Wtf else is that other than bias?

No those are opinions. You nor Colin have provided any evidence to prove for a fact whether they are right or wrong. Further you are a Bears fan so WTF else is that other than bias?

Honestly your argument makes no fucking sense. You have provided no evidence he is biased. And your opinion here comes off as no less biased as you have a vested interest in the Bears as a Bears fan.

Finally, if he is a shareholder in PFF that doesn't prove he is biased. It could just be he is seeing the same thing PFF is seeing and thus what he is doing is offering his and PFF's opinion of Mitch based on their subjective opinion of his play. So you getting your panties in a bunch because CC's subjective opinion is different than yours as if your glass half full view is any more authoritative than his glass half empty view. Trub's performance last night naturally would elicit a wide range of responses because it was very inconsistent.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
No those are opinions. You nor Colin have provided any evidence to prove for a fact whether they are right or wrong. Further you are a Bears fan so WTF else is that other than bias?

Honestly your argument makes no fucking sense. You have provided no evidence he is biased. And your opinion here comes off as no less biased as you have a vested interest in the Bears as a Bears fan.

Finally, if he is a shareholder in PFF that doesn't prove he is biased. It could just be he is seeing the same thing PFF is seeing and thus what he is doing is offering his and PFF's opinion of Mitch based on their subjective opinion of his play. So you getting your panties in a bunch because CC's subjective opinion is different than yours as if your glass half full view is any more authoritative than his glass half empty view. Trub's performance last night naturally would elicit a wide range of responses because it was very inconsistent.

Those are not opinions if you watch bears game you would know it’s not true. Look at the fucking lions game. He is clearly going through progressions and if you can’t see that I can’t help you because you don’t even know what going through progressions looks like. Yeah I’m obviously a bears fans but I’m allowed to be biased because I’m not commentating a nationally broadcast game like he is genius. Tf does me being biased have to do with this? And he is not supposed to offer his opinion. His opinion is his bias. He is supposed to be a an unbiased and objective commentator adding insight to the game, not make assumptions and voice his opinions no matter how good they fit your agenda. Do you get it now?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
it was not one of Trubisky's better games. probably more on par with 2017 Trubisky if anything. honestly his stats were probably comparable in this game to when he started against the Vikings last year. I'd have to go back and look just for the luls.

he played just good enough to not lose it, which historically is a problem the Bears had, but didn't play good enough to win anyone new over. I don't understand why this is so difficult to comprehend.

fairly certain Collinsworth was raving about the defense the entire game. he gave Trubisky some compliments too. it's not a conspiracy.

6/12 on 3rd down and 2 huge conversions in the 4th quarter against the best 3rd down defense in the league, is a little better than did enough not to lose.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I cannot believe the number of National guys who just have no self awareness of credibility.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:

What concerns me is that Nagy said today that they HAVE NOT watched any tape from the vikings game

I understand the quick turnaround and logistical problems but Mitchell needs to learn from that game

Old Dirty Curtis

Old Slob
Donator
Liked Posts:

What concerns me is that Nagy said today that they HAVE NOT watched any tape from the vikings game

I understand the quick turnaround and logistical problems but Mitchell needs to learn from that game

That's to be expected. They just got in the building from last night's game and get only today and tomorrow to watch lions tape and game plan. They watch it first chance they get especially since we play then again.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Those are not opinions if you watch bears game you would know it’s not true. Look at the fucking lions game. He is clearly going through progressions and if you can’t see that I can’t help you because you don’t even know what going through progressions looks like. Yeah I’m obviously a bears fans but I’m allowed to be biased because I’m not commentating a nationally broadcast game like he is genius. Tf does me being biased have to do with this? And he is not supposed to offer his opinion. His opinion is his bias. He is supposed to be a an unbiased and objective commentator adding insight to the game, not make assumptions and voice his opinions no matter how good they fit your agenda. Do you get it now?

Who said anything about the Lions game? No one was claiming he has never gone through progressions in his entire life. CC was referring to this game in particular and perhaps more broadly which you still have not provided any evidence to refute.

CC provides commentary based on his opinion so not even sure what you are trying to say. If he saw plays where Trubs didn't go through progressions then is he suppose to pretend he didn't see it because he owns a part of PFF?

swz01

Liked Posts:

If you watch further he says they will catch up over the long week after Thursday.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I'm sure they will watch it at some point. They have more pressing things to do at the moment.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah they only have time to watch the Lions and think about how they may adjust.

I am sure if there was something fundamentally wrong then Nagy would take a look at it.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Who said anything about the Lions game? No one was claiming he has never gone through progressions in his entire life. CC was referring to this game in particular and perhaps more broadly which you still have not provided any evidence to refute.

CC provides commentary based on his opinion so not even sure what you are trying to say. If he saw plays where Trubs didn't go through progressions then is he suppose to pretend he didn't see it because he owns a part of PFF?

When he said “He (being Mitch) struggles when his first read is taken away” that means it’s a long standing issue and not something he has seen today only. If he said “today Mitch has struggled when his first read is taken away” that would be true and a fair statement. But that’s not what he said. And he was not referring to this game and I’m not going to continue this conversation with you because there is literally nobody on this forum who I could have a worse conversation with about anything.