Coyotes @ Blackhawks IGT 4/5 at 7:30 p.m.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Solid beating for almost the whole game. Seabs really seems to pick it up when Keith is out. Toews was all over the place too, playing with a mission.
Fun one to watch. Even after it was only 3-0, they seemed to be trying to go all Harlem Globetrotters" on them. Like they knew it was over.

Hammer

Liked Posts:
They can also still get a home field advantage in 1st round if they beat the Blues and Columbus, plus Blues need to lose season finale game vs. Washington.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Happy with everything but AA getting hurt.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
3 wins in a row and 5 of the last 6. It's good to see them get momentum rolling right before the playoffs.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
3 wins in a row and 5 of the last 6. It's good to see them get momentum rolling right before the playoffs.

Certainly helps alleviate a lot of the worries. If they can beat St. Louis on Thursday night I'm going to be a smug, arrogant bastard heading into the playoffs.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Certainly helps alleviate a lot of the worries. If they can beat St. Louis on Thursday night I'm going to be a smug, arrogant bastard heading into the playoffs.

Nice that you would be smug and arrogant but it's probably a bit more important, given their recent playoff history, that another Hawks win will most certainly put some doubt into the heads of the Blues.

And is it just me or does the Hawk PP seem much more efficient without Keith?

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Nice that you would be smug and arrogant but it's probably a bit more important, given their recent playoff history, that another Hawks win will most certainly put some doubt into the heads of the Blues.

And is it just me or does the Hawk PP seem much more efficient without Keith?

Well it's not just you, it's lots of people but it's nonsense.

Since Keith on the Kane unit has been int eh middle in the 1-3-1 format that unit and Keith on the PP has been really good. Keiths pp issue and just general issue is just he is terrible at getting shots through on net at times. other than that, keeping plays alive and being closer to the net to drive passses around helps his game out on it so much more.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Since Keith on the Kane unit has been int eh middle in the 1-3-1 format that unit and Keith on the PP has been really good. Keiths pp issue and just general issue is just he is terrible at getting shots through on net at times. other than that, keeping plays alive and being closer to the net to drive passses around helps his game out on it so much more.

Yeah, that's kind of always been his problem....and the shots that do get through miss the net a lot as well. I'm sure he's aware of it as well which is why you see a lot of slap passes from the point when he's out there. The thing is that it's more luck than anything else when shooting into a crowd. I'll always remember how many times the Kings got shots through to Cory in that WCF series a couple of years ago....lucky bastards had shots hitting multiple legs and skates and still found their way to Crawford.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

Yeah moving Keith to that spot right in the middle of the PP unit worked really well during the regular season. Will be interesting to see how teams counter that in a 7-game series in the postseason, if the Hawks continue to do that. I've never been a huge fan of Keith on the point but he was pretty good in that middle spot.