Craig Gabriel said the HC search was far from over literally just this MORNING

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
not a huge gabriel fan, as he's reached the old-guy "get off my lawn" type vibe...

but in all fairness he was basically saying....it's gonna take some time, unless it's going to be nagy because he's the only one that's available. otherwise, we'll be here a while.

The funny thing is he was going around putting everyone on twitter on blast and subtweeting all kinds of crap, and then with the timing of this he did look pretty stupid.

It's pretty clear Pace doesn't leak much at all. Gabriel loves going after Lemming, but it's pretty clear neither have any source at all in Pace's front office. I wouldn't trust a word either says as far as the Bears go.

Gabriel is an entertaining follow from the 'get off my lawn' perspective.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The funny thing is he was going around putting everyone on twitter on blast and subtweeting all kinds of crap, and then with the timing of this he did look pretty stupid.

It's pretty clear Pace doesn't leak much at all. Gabriel loves going after Lemming, but it's pretty clear neither have any source at all in Pace's front office. I wouldn't trust a word either says as far as the Bears go.

Gabriel is an entertaining follow from the 'get off my lawn' perspective.

The funniest thing is that Gabriel was 100% correct aboot Lemming and LaConfora making shit up by touting Defillipo and McDaniels.

I mean look at this shit LaCanfora wrote today...

I reached out to several current and former NFL execs -- including many who have been involved in coaching searches -- and they all agreed that the Chiefs' debacle Saturday night was a massive setback for their coordinator, Matt Nagy, but on Monday the Bears hired Nagy as their coach, replacing John Fox. The young play-caller was part of blowing an 18-point lead at home to a middling opponent with no passing game of its own, and systematically ignoring the league's leading rusher in the process. "You can't hire him now," one grizzled front office exec said prior to the Bears hiring Nagy. "No way."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I lost all respect for Gabriel a few years ago, he posted some article about the Bears somewhere, I don't remember, not important. It was a lame article and some CCS posters went over there and started ripping him in the comments section, nothing new there. The real problem started when GG started responding to these guys, when he started getting upset they went harder, the man just freaked out. He couldn't stop arguing with some rando's in a comment section, it was pathetic. He wrote his article and got paid, go away, but these guys had him in tears.

I don't know for sure if GG has any sources in Halas Hall or the NFL, or if he still has talent evaluation skills, seems like like he has none of that anymore. But the really disturbing thing is he acts like a little bitch and falls apart when anyone questions him. He would fit right in on CCS.

When GG says LaCanfora sucks, that's not breaking news, that's a weak ass attempt to deflect from that fact that he's worse than LaCanfora.