Crazy defensive stat for Bears

smilebit

Liked Posts:
I'm sending Gruden a Christmas Card-Gruden to the Raiders was one of the best off season things that happened this year.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm sending Gruden a Christmas Card-Gruden to the Raiders was one of the best off season things that happened this year.

Fun fact heading into week 4:

Last time Mack played Tampa, he had 2 sacks, and a forced fumble. That was in Tampa...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

msadows

Liked Posts:
In comparison, pittsburgh had 150 penalties on monday, and still beat tampa bay.

smilebit

Liked Posts:
Fun fact heading into week 4:

Last time Mack played Tampa, he had 2 sacks, and a forced fumble. That was in Tampa...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully on a better defense than he was last time he'll do even more damage in this upcoming game

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also, the hands to the face call on Bullard was questionable. Like I know he did get the hands up, but it was like a full second after the ball left Bradford's hands. Bradford was just standing there and the play was already done and then the penalty happened. I question whether it had any impact on the play at all. The initial rush by Bullard was great and he pushed Iupati straight back with that bull rush, which was super encouraging.

Odd how that's a penalty yet offensive ball carriers can straight up put their hands onto the facemask and shove a tackler down (Chris Conte) and that's celebrated vs. a penalty? :thinking:

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They also have the lowest blitz percentage in the league, but lead in sacks. That's pretty god damn impressive too.

:beer:

Beat me to it. Incredible stat combo right there. Massive talent & dominant production is the only way that happens.