Critical Dilemma

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I promise this is Bears related....

So I've been hanging out with this beautiful, cool, smart, sexy girl for a little over a week. Last night she gives me the absolute best oral manipulation I've ever had and by a pretty decent margin. She basically zombified me.

Here's comes the bombshell... Afterwards we're talking and it turns out she's a fucking Pukers fan!!! I think she did that shit on purpose because she knew I was a Bears fan. The old dome and dump. I feel like I'm being disloyal to my most beloved team in all of sports.

I'm gonna keep seeing her but she just lost a whole bunch of cool points. I live in Michigan so I expect to have to deal with Lions fans and Wings fans but a fucking Puker fan? Why me?

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nobody_Cares.png

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I promise this is Bears related....

So I've been hanging out with this beautiful, cool, smart, sexy girl for a little over a week. Last night she gives me the absolute best oral manipulation I've ever had and by a pretty decent margin. She basically zombified me.

Here's comes the bombshell... Afterwards we're talking and it turns out she's a fucking Pukers fan!!! I think she did that shit on purpose because she knew I was a Bears fan. The old dome and dump. I feel like I'm being disloyal to my most beloved team in all of sports.

I'm gonna keep seeing her but she just lost a whole bunch of cool points. I live in Michigan so I expect to have to deal with Lions fans and Wings fans but a fucking Puker fan? Why me?

Only one way to fix this and even things out you must now give her a dose of supprise anal

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If the sole reason you decide not to date that girl is because she's a packers fan, you're getting my meatball vote this year. Kudos :clap:

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the sole reason you decide not to date that girl is because she's a packers fan, you're getting my meatball vote this year. Kudos :clap:

I already said that I was going to continue to date her. I also told her I was gonna f*#%k the packer out of her.

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
At least she's a football fan.

And since she gives great head, I have ZERO sympathy for your plight.

Reactions: DC

YoungBear54

Liked Posts:
I live in michigan to man, so i hear ya on the detroit fans. It sucks.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
youre doing it all wrong man. youre worrying about her being a packer fan when you should reverse that shit and rub it in to all her packer fans that she is taking your bear dick :beerbang:

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lol my wife is a giant fan. My advice is to not give a shit except when your team wins

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
my wife is a broncos fan...I hear about da great Elway all the time...sigh

and now I hear about how the bears are always sorting through the broncos trash heap hopin to be as good as the broncos.....why oh why did they outlaw beating your wife

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
It's actually fucking fun dating a rival fan. I've done it for both hockey and football.

Besides the smack talk you can play the sexual favors game in between quarters or periods based off of the score.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's actually fucking fun dating a rival fan. I've done it for both hockey and football.

Besides the smack talk you can play the sexual favors game in between quarters or periods based off of the score.

That's an excellent idea.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At least she's a football fan.

And since she gives great head, I have ZERO sympathy for your plight.

I don't mean to rub it in or anything but I've had great head before. She was putting on clinic.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Just use the fact that's she's a packers fan to have crazy hate sex. Dilemma alleviated.

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
I would only be concerned if there was insistence on wearing a Rodgers jersey during sex. You or her.

Liked Posts:
Yeah I wouldn't worry about her being a Packer fan. I'm a big Michigan fan and the hottest sex of my life may have been at halftime of a UM/OSU game with a gal who was a huge Buckeye fan. Chicks thrive on tension, real, playful, or even imagined lol.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And his name is milky