• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
They have to make up the one with the Reds that was rained out, so that series win/loss is pending.

That series is over. The game will probably get tacked onto another time they face the Reds making a three game series into a four game series. We've won two and drawn two series. Which considering the teams they've played against is pretty impressive. Man it will be nice to see the Pirates, Astros, and Padres in a week or two.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
That series is over. The game will probably get tacked onto another time they face the Reds making a three game series into a four game series. We've won two and drawn two series. Which considering the teams they've played against is pretty impressive. Man it will be nice to see the Pirates, Astros, and Padres in a week or two.

Copout on account of weather :D

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

We'll go 1-10 against them.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
We'll go 1-10 against them.

I wouldn't be shocked by that. The Pirates had our number last year and the Astros are playing good ball. That said there is a pretty sizeable talent gap between those clubs and the ones that we have been facing to start the year.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
3p5m72.jpg

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

:rolleyes: for what? a chance to gain some ground?

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Meh. He's a troll...i overlook the majority of everything he says anyway. just made the sox lost....

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
you think certain people have the ability to use common sense and their brain?

well gee wiz. such a shame. the internet is serious business I know.

Damn right.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
According to Randy Peterson's twitter:
Adrian Cardenas playing 3B for second game in a row. #IowaCubs today, #ChicagoCubs tomorrow? Just saying....

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
My boy Campana rips 2 doubles into the gaps. Who saids he dont have enough power :)

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
My boy Campana rips 2 doubles into the gaps. Who saids he dont have enough power :)

Everyone including Tony Campana himself says he doesn't have enough power, but it was nice to see. One of the doubles was a pure hustle play that had little to do with power.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everyone including Tony Campana himself says he doesn't have enough power, but it was nice to see. One of the doubles was a pure hustle play that had little to do with power.

It was in the gap. Thats my point though cause of his speed and hustle he dont have to power. His singles turn into doubles and triples. He just needs to have OBP around .340 and he a legit top of order hitter. He changes the game with his legs. With runs down across the league fast guys will be playing more important roles.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
How about you share some of that love with Ian Stewart who was sick and delivered a clutch pinch hit for the Cubs to get his average above the Mendoza line, d3a?

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
It was in the gap. Thats my point though cause of his speed and hustle he dont have to power. His singles turn into doubles and triples. He just needs to have OBP around .340 and he a legit top of order hitter. He changes the game with his legs. With runs down across the league fast guys will be playing more important roles.

.340 is not a legit top of the order hitter... that's lower than Albert Pujols' SLG

Oh wait a minute, his SLG is even lower than that! :lmao: .196 average, .237 OBP, .295 SLG, .532 OPS LULZ. LaHair's SLG is about 200 points higher than Pujols' OPS :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.