Cubs AFL players

remixdjinx

Liked Posts:
I am interested in see what Hannemann does in the AFL. I am surprised McKinney isn't going.....

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
I am interested in see what Hannemann does in the AFL. I am surprised McKinney isn't going.....

Agreed though I'm sort of more surprised that Schwarber isn't going. I figured he was on the Bryant like plan given how advanced his bat is. However I think there are issue with who you can send because certain positions have priority and you split between several teams.

remixdjinx

Liked Posts:
Agreed though I'm sort of more surprised that Schwarber isn't going. I figured he was on the Bryant like plan given how advanced his bat is. However I think there are issue with who you can send because certain positions have priority and you split between several teams.
IDK, didn't Kyle just get done with college ball and join the Cubs? I'm sure they didn't want to over work him if he did?

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
IDK, didn't Kyle just get done with college ball and join the Cubs? I'm sure they didn't want to over work him if he did?

Bryant was also a college hitter. Granted he signed later but it's not that different of a situation.