Cubs at Giants IST

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sad that Cubs sweep a series and this thread couldnt even get 2 pages. Tells you how much fans dont care about Cubs baseball right now

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Sad that Cubs sweep a series and this thread couldnt even get 2 pages. Tells you how much fans dont care about Cubs baseball right now
Why would most "fans care about Cubs baseball right now"? The hope is in the MiLB right now.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why would most "fans care about Cubs baseball right now"? The hope is in the MiLB right now.

Thats even more sad! Minor leagues is suppose to be an after thought for fans. You think STL, BOS, DET,OAK,TEX,ATL,PIT,LAD care about there minor leagues???? Fans should only care about what team is doing at MLB level. Not whole bunch of players that wont make it to MLB level. Fans are not fans to see MiLB team win. They care about how many wins the MLB teams have

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Thats even more sad! Minor leagues is suppose to be an after thought for fans. You think STL, BOS, DET,OAK,TEX,ATL,PIT,LAD care about there minor leagues???? Fans should only care about what team is doing at MLB level. Not whole bunch of players that wont make it to MLB level. Fans are not fans to see MiLB team win. They care about how many wins the MLB teams have
You really misunderstood my post. :D

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im not gonna lie. I check the minor league report before I check the Cubs score if I missed it.