Cubs at Mariners IST

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cubs bullpen does it again!!!!!! Blows another save!!!!!!!

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
[video=youtube;v4jGSvxCRp4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4jGSvxCRp4[/video]

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Cubs Bullpen:

images

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Cubs bullpen does it again!!!!!! Blows another save!!!!!!!

The frustrating thing is that it's our two best bullpen guys (Russell and Gregg) that have really let us down the last cpl games. W/ Gregg, I guess a bit of a regression to the mean should be expected...but...just damn.... I has a sad :(

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cubs bullpen blows & fisch trolling Matt Coca Cola & Baffoe on Twitter.

:jackson:

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Theo must pay the bullpen under the table to blow games. # Top 3 pick

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cubs are 33-45

They have blown 16 saves

If they just cut that in halve they would be 41-37. Theo forgot a very important part of the team this offseason

Franko725

Liked Posts:
Cubs are 33-45

They have blown 16 saves

If they just cut that in halve they would be 41-37. Theo forgot a very important part of the team this offseason

Yeah, because he could forsee that Fujikawa was going to blow his arm out, and Marmol was going to completely shit the bed.

Not saying that it was a terrific bullpen going into the season, but I don't think it was a terrible one on paper either.

On a side note, I read today on mlbtraderumors that there are teams still interested in trading for Marmol...

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, because he could forsee that Fujikawa was going to blow his arm out, and Marmol was going to completely shit the bed.

Not saying that it was a terrific bullpen going into the season, but I don't think it was a terrible one on paper either.

On a side note, I read today on mlbtraderumors that there are teams still interested in trading for Marmol...

Yea your right. Just frustrating seeing team blow game after game. Dont know if its better to be blown out every game like last year or have lead for 7+ innings then team blow it. So frustrating

Franko725

Liked Posts:
Yea your right. Just frustrating seeing team blow game after game. Dont know if its better to be blown out every game like last year or have lead for 7+ innings then team blow it. So frustrating

At least they are competitive this season. The record does not show that of course. As you pointed out, if they hadn't blown half of the saves that they have, they are over .500. I will take them being competitive over what was going on last season any day of the year. As heartbreaking as it is to watch them lose late all the time, at least they aren't completely pathetic like last year.

It is going to be a long month watching baseball, just waiting for training camp to start for the Bears. Thankfully the Hawks won, because otherwise, this could have been a really miserable summer to be a Chicago sports fan.

Franko725

Liked Posts:
Hey look, I think the announcers jinxed the poor pitcher telling everyone how great he has been this season.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sori needs to be a full time DH! Dude just rakes as DH

Franko725

Liked Posts:
Two bunt singles in an inning? What team am I watching?