Cubs best unknown prospect

MRubio52

Liked Posts:
Me too. That wasn't in order. I was just listing names in no particular order. Hopefully the FA is.

I think they'll need to trade for a top flight arm because it seems like everyone is locking up pitching. They can win without a true frontend starter IMO but man will it be tough.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think they'll need to trade for a top flight arm because it seems like everyone is locking up pitching. They can win without a true frontend starter IMO but man will it be tough.

David Price is the most likely to hit FA. But even with Price, I can't see it. I see a team trading for him and that team locking him up.

Maybe Tim Lincecum, depending on this season. But he may not be 'top flight' like he has been in the past.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess ultimately it boils down to what your definition of an unknown prospect is because if it is someone outside of AAA and the big three Cubs prospects than Pierce Johnson or Juan Carlos Paniagua is the best unkown prospect. If it is anyone that has ever appeared on any prospect list ever than Saunders might be your guy.

MRubio52

Liked Posts:
I guess ultimately it boils down to what your definition of an unknown prospect is because if it is someone outside of AAA and the big three Cubs prospects than Pierce Johnson or Juan Carlos Paniagua is the best unkown prospect. If it is anyone that has ever appeared on any prospect list ever than Saunders might be your guy.

This is probably true.

I haven't seen enough on Pierce but I'm rectifying that right now.