Cubs trade for RP Henry Rodriguez

chibears55

Liked Posts:
There is your intelligent Cub fans for you.

It isn't like he played in the 40's or something, he was with the team in the late 90's.

perfect example..
no reason for you to respond to this but no you just needed to start crap with ssomeone, cause that just what you do on here like the assclown you are.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
perfect example..
no reason for you to respond to this but no you just needed to start crap with ssomeone, cause that just what you do on here like the assclown you are.

Not much reason for you to read and respond to it either. Use your ignore option and shut the fuck up.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
perfect example..

Obviously the person that it was in response to, took it for what it was and wasn't provoked by it.

You on the other hand had to whine and cry and whine some more like the crybaby you are.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Not much reason for you to read and respond to it either. Use your ignore option and shut the fuck up.

awww sorry did i say something bad about your little buddy.. pretty nice girls , that you all back each other up...

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Obviously the person that it was in response to, took it for what it was and wasn't provoked by it.

You on the other hand had to whine and cry and whine some more like the crybaby you are.

looking in the mirror again assclown, cause thats all you do on every thread...
whine and cry about the cubbies not doing this or doing that... the team stinks, owner stinks, theo stinks... wah wah wah on every thread

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
looking in the mirror again assclown, cause thats all you do on every thread...
whine and cry about the cubbies not doing this or doing that... the team stinks, owner stinks, theo stinks... wah wah wah on every thread

Yawn.

And which part of this team stinks, the owners stinks or theo has done a poor job with the Cubs is inaccurate? None?? ok then.

You on the other hand whine and cry about people pointing out the facts and wah wah wah on every thread like a two year old.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
You on the other hand whine and cry about people pointing out the facts and wah wah wah on every thread like a two year ol
d

yea ok.. besides your playmates that back your every word.. everyone else on here knows that statement is only true about you
so carry on and continue being the site assclown, cause we all know that the only thing your good for on here

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
d

yea ok.. besides your playmates that back your every word.. everyone else on here knows that statement is only true about you
so carry on and continue being the site assclown, cause we all know that the only thing your good for on here

Yawn.

The only people who get diaper rash about what I say are the ones who post incredibly ignorant garbage that I correct with facts and logic. About 3-4 of you.

The rest either back my every word as you said or will at least acknowledge that I clearly know what I am talking about.

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yawn.

The only people who get diaper rash about what I say are the ones who post incredibly ignorant garbage that I correct with facts and logic. About 3-4 of you.

The rest either back my every word as you said or will at least acknowledge that I clearly know what I am talking about.

:doorrofl::roll::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::kermit::doorrofl::doorrofl::doorrofl::andruw::andruw::andruw::enough::enough::enough:

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Yawn.

:jackson::enough: you keep believing that assclown

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
The difference between you and I is that I recognize reality.

You choose to believe in fairy tales.

:enough: everything you say outside of the stats that you use to skew everything your way, like Pujols hitting a ton of HRs over the course of every year but this one, but he's worth his contract unlike Castro. Who's really living in fairytale land again?

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
like Pujols hitting a ton of HRs over the course of every year but this one, but he's worth his contract unlike Castro. Who's really living in fairytale land again?

Clearly you are because I have never said Pujols is worth his contract.

I will never say ANY player is worth the money they are paid.

I simply said the Angels signed Pujols without the expectations that they would get the same production from him as he provided the last decade.

But go right ahead and continue to make up things and attribute them to me.

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Clearly you are because I have never said Pujols is worth his contract.

I will never say ANY player is worth the money they are paid.

I simply said the Angels signed Pujols without the expectations that they would get the same production from him as he provided the last decade.

But go right ahead and continue to make up things and attribute them to me.

Really now? I mentioned Castro batting the same amount as Pujols in another thread and you whined and cried that Pujols has batting titles and tons of stats in his past so it's different.

Dumb.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Really now? I mentioned Castro batting the same amount as Pujols in another thread and you whined and cried that Pujols has batting titles and tons of stats in his past so it's different.

Dumb.

And exactly how does that mean he is worth his contract??

Can you read?