Curious, when is the next CCS Mod Election?

Who do you vote for mod, if CCS had a democracy on staff(which it does not)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I didn't want to post this in the announcements forum and get banned or make anyone annoyed, but i have a question (it's in the thread title)

The thing is, increasingly in the past few weeks/months, I've received absolutely incredible support from many members, encouraging me to run for CCS Mod this year. So many people have pledged their endorsements that my inbox has needed to be cleaned out more than once in the past few weeks.

I'm not sure if this is some sort of troll or something, like if people are being put up to this as some sort of PM spam gag, because at least a couple of the posters are reputable AND respectable in this community.

It did make me wonder what, if anything, I would need to do to get on the next ballot?

PS - this is NOT an official declaration of candidacy, I have not talked this over with my wife and children, and haven't even considered who I'd name as running mate.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I will be running with Snorch as my running mate

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He tried to create an account here a week or two ago.

Did he scream at you or anyone else to stop sucking Obama's dick? No? Then how can you be sure it was him?

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I will be running under the Bigfoot Party.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I didn't want to post this in the announcements forum and get banned or make anyone annoyed, but i have a question (it's in the thread title)

The thing is, increasingly in the past few weeks/months, I've received absolutely incredible support from many members, encouraging me to run for CCS Mod this year. So many people have pledged their endorsements that my inbox has needed to be cleaned out more than once in the past few weeks.

I'm not sure if this is some sort of troll or something, like if people are being put up to this as some sort of PM spam gag, because at least a couple of the posters are reputable AND respectable in this community.

It did make me wonder what, if anything, I would need to do to get on the next ballot?

PS - this is NOT an official declaration of candidacy, I have not talked this over with my wife and children, and haven't even considered who I'd name as running mate.

I would throw my name in the hat as your running mate, but I feel Gustavas Adolphus would be the better running mate. At the very least I feel he should be allowed to post in locked threads

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Did he scream at you or anyone else to stop sucking Obama's dick? No? Then how can you be sure it was him?
We have cool abilities to detect duplicate usernames. No action was required from us.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thx mane.... I miss da Snorch.... so much :(

SNORCH is actually my freind, so I don't really appreciate you making fun of him like this.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
whats an over-through?

I think he meant "overthrow." I'm hoping it was just his intern typing that though, because I expect a lot from a campaign manager.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
SNORCH is actually my freind, so I don't really appreciate you making fun of him like this.

Wow.... never thought you would get snorchy with me.... I see how it is

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This boards lack of talent evaluation is becoming laughable. The fact that HHM isn't a mod yet speaks volumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.