Curious, when is the next CCS Mod Election?

Who do you vote for mod, if CCS had a democracy on staff(which it does not)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick80

I was gonna say Pigeons on the train ..

pigeon-tube.jpg

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought you had an Australian Cattle Dog
The vet thinks his mom hooked up with more than one dog. Until now I didn't know there could be more than one father per litter.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The vet thinks his mom hooked up with more than one dog. Until now I didn't know there could be more than one father per litter.

What a sloot

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Yeah because I have never seen a dark brown one ever before, at least thats the way it looks in the picture. Nor should he/she be 60 pounds, that is very on the high side anyway. Nor are any of them morans, they are all unbelievably intelligent. Yet his face and head do have signs of an Australian Cattle Dog. Learn something new every day.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just call him a moron because he is so fucking busy. He can play ball, catch a Frisbee, Sit and shake on command and open doors that have a lever instead of a knob. He is 60 at 7.5 months. Vet is guessing he will hit 90.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I just call him a moron because he is so fucking busy. He can play ball, catch a Frisbee, Sit and shake on command and open doors that have a lever instead of a knob. He is 60 at 7.5 months. Vet is guessing he will hit 90.
Sounds like he is smarter than 60% of the members here

Status
Not open for further replies.