Cutler:50-14 when D gives up 21 pts or less.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Gone baby! Gone

Do you actually have any faith in Jay Cutler? Counter offer with a sig bet, try to change the victory condition to top 15 QB rating. Man just do something to prove you believe your own Jay love. If you do nothing it just seems all those billions of words you posted about Cutlers greatness were just words, with no conviction behind them. At some point people will begin to not trust anything you say, 'is desp really an ignorant bigot'? Show CCS that you are a man to be taken seriously.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/79769-Cutler-50-14-when-D-gives-up-21-pts-or-less?p=2519734&viewfull=1#post2519734

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Do you actually have any faith in Jay Cutler? Counter offer with a sig bet, try to change the victory condition to top 15 QB rating. Man just do something to prove you believe your own Jay love. If you do nothing it just seems all those billions of words you posted about Cutlers greatness were just words, with no conviction behind them. At some point people will begin to not trust anything you say, 'is desp really an ignorant bigot'? Show CCS that you are a man to be taken seriously.

Sig bet and top 15 rating $30 sounds good.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hey Desp, did you finish that biography of the drunken slob pedophile you admire so much?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Negative sir, flavor of the week. I am now onto bigger endeavors and reading the final novel of one of my favorite series!

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Negative sir, flavor of the week. I am now onto bigger endeavors and reading the final novel of one of my favorite series!

It's funny how when you learn a bit more about a particular subject, your views can actually change, isn't it?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Sig bet and top 15 rating $30 sounds good.

So let me get this straight, you argue until you are blue in the face about how great Cutler is...even go as far as calling him elite in this thread:

So what you just did is prove my point of cutlers elite status.

but you set a baseline of top 15 where at 15th it is average play for a QB. Talk about a pussy counter-bet, you must have little confidence in the QB you champion for...I honestly thought your constant defense of Cutler was something you truly believed in, but now it seems more and more like a troll. I have to give it to you, you had a lot of us going that you really believed the BS you would spew here.

If you honestly think Cutler is the future of this team, man up and do the top 10 ban bet...hell we can tack on the sig bet too if you really want. So the new bet if you have any balls, if Cutler fails to finish in the top 10 in passer rating you will be banned from the end of the regular season until the first game of the preseason and you have to sport a sig of my choosing (within the rules of CCS) for a whole year starting when the ban is complete. If Cutler finishes in the top 10 in passer rating the same applies to me. Do we have a deal?

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
kattenkabinet.jpg

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You really are a pussy.

my guess is he doesn't take the bet and the name desperado34 will be forever known as the biggest pussy to ever post on CCS. he will achieve a lower level than beta. Posters will know that Marc Trestman had bigger balls than the nutless desp.

Mitchapalooza

so this proves desp doesn't even like cutler that much and it's just a huge troll. that's actually nice to know now.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
so this proves desp doesn't even like cutler that much and it's just a huge troll. that's actually nice to know now.

I think most, if not all, have already thought it was a troll job to begin with. I can't imagine anyone really wants to get their shit pushed in the amount of times he did with just silly errors.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I think most, if not all, have already thought it was a troll job to begin with. I can't imagine anyone really wants to get their shit pushed in the amount of times he did with just silly errors.

Personally I think he really is this stupid.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You'll eat it this year. What are we betting? I said quote me, you too big of a puss? Quote me the Bears will make it to playoffs and cutler has a career year.

Talk about sad and low energy...asks if I am a to big of a puss to bet with him and he tucks tail and hides when a bet is made....then only offers a counter after being called out on it numerous times, but makes his counter as weak as possible. You really do have no confidence in your hero, Which only reinforces the fact that he is mediocre as they come. If he was elite like you say he is, than a bet involving him as a top 10 QB should be a no brainer for you. Unfortunately, we all question if you actually have a brain. Here I'll leave this here for you again

If you honestly think Cutler is the future of this team, man up and do the top 10 ban bet...hell we can tack on the sig bet too if you really want. So the new bet if you have any balls, if Cutler fails to finish in the top 10 in passer rating you will be banned from the end of the regular season until the first game of the preseason and you have to sport a sig of my choosing (within the rules of CCS) for a whole year starting when the ban is complete. If Cutler finishes in the top 10 in passer rating the same applies to me. Do we have a deal?