Cutler Back in 2017

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I do not want to see Cutler on this team next year under any scenario. I was pretty close to quitting watching them this year and if that happens next year then it is over for me.

AussieBear

I do not want to see Cutler on this team next year under any scenario. I was pretty close to quitting watching them this year and if that happens next year then it is over for me.

Theres a chance its over for you next year..

Pace may love the 18 class more.. who knows... he may continue to build d with that top pick, then roll with cutler or find a fa placeholder ... after a non sb...fire fox, hire his HC and draft his boi at QB in 18... extending his gming career for another 2-4 yrs without playoff or plus .500 results..

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Theres a chance its over for you next year..

Pace may love the 18 class more.. who knows... he may continue to build d with that top pick, then roll with cutler or find a fa placeholder ... after a non sb...fire fox, hire his HC and draft his boi at QB in 18... extending his gming career for another 2-4 yrs without playoff or plus .500 results..
You can't take a chance thinking that you can grab a qb in the following year. We have a chance likely to grab the first if we want to this year. Bringing Cutler would be so bad because the fans are done with him- the Bears are at their lowest point with the fans and I can tell you that Pace was looking forward to this year to get his own QB..a fresh start gives the organization a boost and prolongs Pace job

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

AussieBear

You can't take a chance thinking that you can grab a qb in the following year. We have a chance likely to grab the first if we want to this year. Bringing Cutler would be so bad because the fans are done with him- the Bears are at their lowest point with the fans and I can tell you that Pace was looking forward to this year to get his own QB..a fresh start gives the organization a boost and prolongs Pace job

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

if vic can field a top 5 d next year they are gonna compete even with jay.. if the d is 6-10 maybe not.. but thats enough reason to fire fox and promote vic...

fox is on the hot seat.. you think he wants to roll with a rookie or 1 1/2 game starter? id look at romo, cutler, glennon, foles, kap being the likely suspects... doesnt mean pace wouldnt grab a qb at some point..

but he also hinted at having more pieces around before wanting a rookie qb in there... another draft/fa to solidify the defense/oline.. if aj is signed long term.... Meredith continues to develop.. white shows anything the wr corps is solid.. then in 18 all you might need is that missing piece at qb and maybe te if you dont find a gem mid-late this year. well hoping injuries/ped etc etc dont derail thangs...

in theory theres a possibility you have a solid team ready to protect a young rookie qb come 2018...

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
whynotbothgirl.jpg
Cutler or the thread starter?