Cutler Excuses Thread

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
When they start agreeing with me, then I'll worry.

I will too. We need more bears fans on here not guys who want to see Cutler fail so they can announce their knowledge on the internet and you don't fit in the first category

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The one I actually heard...Marshall needs to quit batting the ball in the air.

face_073437_1894330.jpg

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Actually not. I want the best QB. For now that is Cutler.
Funny thing the professional coaches who get paid millions agree with me and not you. If you had half a brain you would consider that fact.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
I was arguing with idiots yesterday, that shit you not, were saying that Cutler's pass to Alshon Jeffrey was just "pure luck". So, if Jeffrey makes a circus catch for McCown that counts, but Cutler, no..that's just luck right? hilarious.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually not. I want the best QB. For now that is Cutler.
Funny thing the professional coaches who get paid millions agree with me and not you. If you had half a brain you would consider that fact.

I assume this is for me....u are the one who posted it in the game thread right? Sorry if im wrong...avi pic looks similar. Lol not once have I advocated for Cutler to be benched. I have stated numerous times that if hes healthy I want him starting, I said I want him re-signed just not at a devastating price, I said I want too see him play in this system for a second season.

If by being able to acknowledge that a backup has played just as good if not better than Cutler has ever played makes me a hater then sign me up.

Last edited:

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was arguing with idiots yesterday, that shit you not, were saying that Cutler's pass to Alshon Jeffrey was just "pure luck". So, if Jeffrey makes a circus catch for McCown that counts, but Cutler, no..that's just luck right? hilarious.

None of those throws are luck...u can see the trajectory on boths players balls....they come down almost straight down...giving their 6'4 receiver a opportunity to make a play. And that SOB is making them let me tell u. If u want to say the result is lucky yes I guess...most times those balls get batted down or int

Reminds me of the Irvin and Harper(cowboys) combo back in the day....strong possession guy and a jump ball go get it guy

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Cutler just threw the ball up there in double coverage "HOPING" his own teammate comes down with it. McCown has thrown the ball up to his big WR's but the ball is in a good spot to either be caught by our WR our go out of bounds, he doesnt just lob it up and hope for the best.