Cutler Finally Had Competent Coaching

optimus prime

Liked Posts:
He hasn't had a competent offensive coach since he left shanahan. All good qbs have good coaching, period. His best offensive coaching before this year was a washed up Mike Martz, and he was playing great under him before he went down in 2011. His prime was wasted with a head coach and gm who didn't understand offense. Then he transitioned to a guy who washed out of the league a decade ago. Watched what he does this year with a true offensive genius coaching him and a head coach who will hold him accountable for his bone headed mistakes.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
No different than he has in the past

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Thanks for yet another, unique, cutler thread. Keep em coming guys.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
yeah because his 60.9% comp, 7.1ypa and 86.2QBR is soooo much better then other years..

Coaches change and Cutlers stats stay consistent..

Cuter isnt a horrible QB like those who hate him say. But he isnt an elite QB either.

He is a slightly above average QB. And if Rodgers wasnt in our division that would be good enough to make the playoffs.

If we are going to win Superbowls then we need better..

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
hes not above average, hes average at best when looking solely at stats, but is below average when it comes to things like reading Ds, timing, and accuracy.

also, even without rodgers in the division he wouldnt be enough. not only have we lost to the lions 5 straight times now and split with the vikings last year, but for the majority of cutlers career with the bears rodgers has not been the deciding factor in bears/packers match ups, cutler turn overs have been.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
hes not above average, hes average at best when looking solely at stats, but is below average when it comes to things like reading Ds, timing, and accuracy.

also, even without rodgers in the division he wouldnt be enough. not only have we lost to the lions 5 straight times now and split with the vikings last year, but for the majority of cutlers career with the bears rodgers has not been the deciding factor in bears/packers match ups, cutler turn overs have been.

Rodgers not a deciding factor? are you out of your mind?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

Man think if Cutler played even to Kylie Orton's status in the final game of the 2010 season, the Pack would've been watching the game at home.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:

do you actually watch the fucking games?

lovies D usually kept Rodgers relatively in check and the pack didnt put up a lot of points. cutler turn overs were usually the difference. Even last year in the first game they were trading blows until cutler fucked up.

mecha

Liked Posts:
the Packers won 10-3 in 2010 week 17.

10-3.

Aaron Rodgers.

10-3.

that was so unbelievably fucking inexcusable the Bears lost that game.

for once Mr. Tourettes, I agree with you.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
i didnt say they lost because of him, though he did leave a number of plays on the field that a better qb would have made, and thats my point, even without rodgers in the division jay would not be enough under center to win it.

jc456

Liked Posts:
I think there should be another Cutler thread so you all can repeat your garbage for the 1000th time. Wow don't you ever get over the fact that he is the QB of the Bears? Are you really that ignorant? BTW, nobody cares, especially the ones that pay him. oh wait, can you say how bad cutler is one more time? Please?????????

jc456

Liked Posts:
US%20Navy%20Submarine.jpg

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Jay "Da Heartbreaker" Cutler

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
I think there should be another Cutler thread so you all can repeat your garbage for the 1000th time. Wow don't you ever get over the fact that he is the QB of the Bears? Are you really that ignorant? BTW, nobody cares, especially the ones that pay him. oh wait, can you say how bad cutler is one more time? Please?????????

weve got a bleeder.