My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yup. He mud.

Celks

Liked Posts:
You actually think this is a competition, don't you?

Not one bit, do you? I came on this thread and discussed about the topic being talked about. That was until HHM came in and clearly directed his post at me, trying to stir shit up. And here we are now.

Celks

Liked Posts:
Showing off that college edumacation

Edumacation.jpg

You forgot a punctuation mark at the end of your sentence.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I guess correcting people is a "joke" posters use on the CCS boards to get them out of tough situations. I am perfectly calm, just sitting here responding to the "jokes" on CCS.

When did this turn into a competition and when did I disagree with you...I just started joking you because you made yourself a target. Some free advice, don't act like a douchebag and people won't call you out on your mistakes, no matter how small they are

malcore

Not one bit, do you? I came on this thread and discussed about the topic being talked about. That was until HHM came in and clearly directed his post at me, trying to stir shit up. And here we are now.

You manstruating in every thread now about a prior conceived wrong?

Celks

Liked Posts:
When did this turn into a competition and when did I disagree with you...I just started joking you because you made yourself a target. Some free advice, don't act like a douchebag and people won't call you out on your mistakes, no matter how small they are

You tell me, when did it turn into a competition? Wait, do you actually think I care about people calling me out on my mistakes? Now that is a joke!

For making myself a "target" you guys are doing a god awful job of taking advantage.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not arguing, just trying to shoot from the hip and see if my memory works.

Jim Plunkett, Doug Williams, McCown (ok, that was a freebie), Brad Johnson, Jeff George (with the Vikes), the backup to Jim Kelly (who had the biggest comebacks both in college and NFL history)(Frank Reich), Steve Fuller (1st rounder but most remembered for ´85 bears), Mark Rypien (because he was already 26 when he started in NFL), Bill Kilmer, Ken Stabler, Kurt Warner(started NFL at 28), Rich Gannon, Joe Kapp
Plunkett: Valid

Doug Williams: Wrong. Williams resureccted his career with the Redskins but he had already been a successful QB in the NFL in his 20's with the Bucs

McCown: One year wonder thus far. Jury is out.

Brad Johnson: Was a 26 year old rookie and had some success in Minny in his 20's.

Jeff George: Had good seasons in Atlanta in his mid 20's.

Frank Reich: Never really accumulated enough sample size to say but in his only extended starting action as a 35 year old with the Jets(7 games) he was awful

Steve Fuller: LOL. WHAT?! Fuller never even played an NFL game as a 30 year old.

Mark Rypien: His best seasons came as a 27 and 29 year old.

Billy Kilmer: Valid

Ken Stabler: Was a multiple Pro Bowler and an All Pro at age 29.

Kurt Warner: by the time he was 30 had (2) PBs, an All Pro, a SB win, and an MVP

Rich Gannon: Had some solidish seasons as a 20 year old. Exploded as a mid 30 year old guy. Partial credit

Joe Kapp: Kapp broke into the NFL at 29 and was out of the league by the time he was 32. Also Kapp had already been an elite QB in the CFL. His success wasn't unprecedented.

....So yeah..I wouldn't say there are "plenty" of guys.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
:cum:

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You tell me, when did it turn into a competition? Wait, do you actually think I care about people calling me out on my mistakes? Now that is a joke!

Well you are the one who is getting worked up over this

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Plunkett: Valid

Doug Williams: Wrong. Williams resureccted his career with the Redskins but he had already been a successful QB in the NFL in his 20's with the Bucs

McCown: One year wonder thus far. Jury is out.

Brad Johnson: Was a 26 year old rookie and had some success in Minny in his 20's.

Jeff George: Had good seasons in Atlanta in his mid 20's.

Frank Reich: Never really accumulated enough sample size to say but in his only extended starting action as a 35 year old with the Jets(7 games) he was awful

Steve Fuller: LOL. WHAT?! Fuller never even played an NFL game as a 30 year old.

Mark Rypien: His best seasons came as a 27 and 29 year old.

Billy Kilmer: Valid

Ken Stabler: Was a multiple Pro Bowler and an All Pro at age 29.

Kurt Warner: by the time he was 30 had (2) PBs, an All Pro, a SB win, and an MVP

Rich Gannon: Had some solidish seasons as a 20 year old. Exploded as a mid 30 year old guy. Partial credit

Joe Kapp: Kapp broke into the NFL at 29 and was out of the league by the time he was 32. Also Kapp had already been an elite QB in the CFL. His success wasn't unprecedented.

....So yeah..I wouldn't say there are "plenty" of guys.

Like I said, I was going by memory so I knew I would get several wrong.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That depends. Did you tell him you're high?

I would like to see this thread a few of you are referencing...sounds like it would be a good read

Celks

Liked Posts:
Well you are the one who is getting worked up over this

Why do you think I am getting worked over this? I am very calm right now just typing responses. You are trying to read people through the internet, thats hilarious.