Cutler to I.R

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
biden-halleluja_zps7rykgucy.png

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Cutler was the perfect fit for the Bears. He impersonated a QB just like the McStupids impersonate owners of an NFL franchise.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Major fucking bummer.

Oops, wrong thread.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
I love how the fanbase can unite and shit on Cutler. This is the first step of the healing process.

Reactions: DC

Omar

Liked Posts:
IR are the 1st two letters in IRrelevant, which is what Cutler has proved to be as a Chicago Bear.

I is the fifth letter and R is the seventh letter in warrior.

Supercalifragilizer

Liked Posts:
The best quarterback the Bears ever had. He did his best despite having horrible players and coaches around him.

Yeah keep telling yourself that loser. That Cutler boner of yours never got the payoff huh, hope the 9 year blue balls was worth it.

CallMeYams

Liked Posts:
He'll rehab good, and come back ready to play next year. :yep:

cd35

Liked Posts:
Fans are rabid against Cutler bc they were promised the one thing the Bears never had. A legitimate long term franchise QB. The fantastically incompetent organization could never draft one so they traded for a growing QB with the arm and potential and claimed they got their Peyton Manning and he would just do everything. To have the hope of getting what one could never have and having it crushed is pretty painful.

The inability to get a QB is pretty surreal. In the last 40 years you had Rex who gave the promise with one great month then disasters, Kramer a mediocre career at best who gave one great outlier of a fun season and McMahon was good but made of glass. Those are really the only 3 worth even mentioning over those years. Maybe Rick Mirer too, what a trade.

They promised Jay was IT and he wasn't for a few reasons. Now it's up to this franchise to have to actually do something they have proven they can't, draft and develop a good qb. Don't hold your breathe

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cutty is gonna get cut

Sent from my Samsung S6 Edge

Chinese

Liked Posts:
IRreconciable - time for the divorce

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The best quarterback the Bears ever had. He did his best despite having horrible players and coaches around him.
The best Bears quarterback? That's not saying much considering the Bears have a history of crap quarterbacks

Sent from my Samsung S6 Edge

ditka4life

Liked Posts:
Yeah keep telling yourself that loser. That Cutler boner of yours never got the payoff huh, hope the 9 year blue balls was worth it.

I don't comprehend where the WCG Cutler fanboys get their delusional thoughts.
Horrible players like Forte, Alshon, Marshall, Long, Bennet, Josh McCown?
Always blaming the oline for Cutler holding the ball too long and being a slow thrower?
I'm almost glad to never hear from the Cutler fanboys ever again.