Cutler to the Jets?

Huxster

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Randy Moss was a bigger pain in the ass than Marshall.

Randy Moss.
2006 with the Raiders he's pouting on the bench. 42 rec, 553 yds, 13.2 avg., 3 TD's, 43.8 catch %
2007 with the Pats. 98 rec, 1493 yds, 15.2 avg., 23 TD's, 61.3 catch %

New England has proven they can win without an elite #1 WR, but they have also shown they know what to do when they have one.

BUt they lost !

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Marshall would be smart to take a couple mil less and sign with NE, assuming Bill would have him. I don't hate Marshall and it would be nice to see him win one or at least make the playoffs. Bennett is a bigger douche.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
LoL This thread got funny in a hurry!!! 9/10 would read again.

But but but why wont you bet me!?!?! :lmao:

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
LoL This thread got funny in a hurry!!! 9/10 would read again.

But but but why wont you bet me!?!?! :lmao:

You're the only one that asked that question. Read it again, I think the rest of the world knows exactly why he won't make the bet, he would lose. If anybody else is interested in losing just say so.

I say Jay Cutler will be on an NFL roster for the 2017 season. Some people think he might retire, but it turns out they are not so sure after all.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
You're the only one that asked that question. Read it again, I think the rest of the world knows exactly why he won't make the bet, he would lose. If anybody else is interested in losing just say so.

I say Jay Cutler will be on an NFL roster for the 2017 season. Some people think he might retire, but it turns out they are not so sure after all.

Explain to me again why having differing opinions means that you have to bet on it??

AussieBear

So, no bet? I take it this is you backing down quietly.

What am I backing down from??

Did I say Jay wouldn't be in the nfl next year??

I mean come on bet me that there isnt water on the earth. I know ur not talking about water on earth. But come on don't puss out. Let's bet.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Explain to me again why having differing opinions means that you have to bet on it??

Who said that? You're just making shit up now. Some people are opposed to betting for religious reasons, I didn't mean to offend you.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What am I backing down from??

Did I say Jay wouldn't be in the nfl next year??

I mean come on bet me that there isnt water on the earth. I know ur not talking about water on earth. But come on don't puss out. Let's bet.

Cutler retiring vs water on earth? I don't think you have a firm grasp of the whole concept of wagering.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Who said that? You're just making shit up now. Some people are opposed to betting for religious reasons, I didn't mean to offend you.
Well, you sure are badgering him to bet you like it's that important.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, you sure are badgering him to bet you like it's that important.

I stopped talking about it on page one and moved on to a Moss, Marshall comparison. For some reason it seems much more important to you.

AussieBear

Cutler retiring vs water on earth? I don't think you have a firm grasp of the whole concept of wagering.

cutler retiring..no water on earth... correlation does imply causation wiff jackson polloack being overrated to the biscuit in rome dissolving in pickle juice sitting in a can of ink .....

no matter how mad you get..
its never okay to shake a baby...

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Put Marshall on an established team with leadership and he will thrive. Green Bay or New England, but I doubt they take the risk.

New England would, dude would not have anything to complain about, because for the first time he would play with an elite QB and a winning team