Cutler v Peyton Manning

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
yup. he's been at the beach ever since the day after the regular season ended. This entire time.

I'm sure the intent of this thread was not to troll, but to present an accurate depiction of Cutler's off season. :smh:

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
And you know how Cutler prepared for the offseason?
Noticed you are back to pandering to all your little buddies by approving their thread. No wait....you never stopped doing that

Have the balls to formulate your own thoughts instead of relying on others to form your opinion

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
John Fox: Hey Peyton, what are you doing here?
manning: Watching the Superbowl and wondering how you still have a job.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
So what you are saying is that Cutler spends the offseason bonding with his teammates, while Manning isolates himself in a dark room.

Got it.

(Welcome back, Old Top)
If you read the article and others like it you would know that Manning spends more time with teammates than any player in the league

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
Noticed you are back to pandering to all your little buddies by approving their thread. No wait....you never stopped doing that

Have the balls to formulate your own thoughts instead of relying on others to form your opinion

Well to be fair, this thread doesn't require any thinking since the intent was to garner attention for yourself and start a 10 page bitch fest. Its been years since you really focused on discussing Bears football, which you have great points, and continue to start troll threads. The entire board needs to stop doing this. Maybe the off season causes all of this?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Well to be fair, this thread doesn't require any thinking since the intent was to garner attention for yourself and start a 10 page bitch fest. Its been years since you really focused on discussing Bears football, which you have great points, and continue to start troll threads. The entire board needs to stop doing this. Maybe the off season causes all of this?
Are you nuts? Over the course of the year there are endless threads comparing the Bear's players to other players in the league. The Bears as a team to other teams. If you start the thread then it's OK. If I start the thread then it's trolling. Grow up

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
Are you nuts? Over the course of the year there are endless threads comparing the Bear's players to other players in the league. The Bears as a team to other teams. If you start the thread then it's OK. If I start the thread then it's trolling. Grow up

I may be nuts but this thread is not a comparison, it's a thread to elicit a response from other posters. Mission accomplished.

Newblood

Liked Posts:

Somewhat ironic, considering you are pumping the most socially popular QB in the NFL.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The title of this thread made me think of Bambi versus Godzilla:

[video=youtube;n-wUdetAAlY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-wUdetAAlY[/video]

LOL, WTF! Half of the video was credits for the same guy. That was hilarious.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've heard the delivery drivers at Mannings Papa Johns stores can not deliver when it counts either...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tumblr_me298ceXKS1qga22uo1_500.gif

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I may be nuts but this thread is not a comparison, it's a thread to elicit a response from other posters. Mission accomplished.
Those that can read will beleive it's a comparison cause that's what I wrote. You believe what you want and will see it your way

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
This must be much more fun than being on "vacation" in "California".

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
John Fox: Hey Peyton, what are you doing here?
manning: Watching the Superbowl and wondering how you still have a job.

Well considering Manning is widely given the credit for calling the plays in that offense/being an on-field OC.... wouldn't the blame be on Manning after all? I mean he has played like shit in three super bowls now. How many before people finally realize he chokes in the playoffs and more so in the biggest game of all?

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
Well considering Manning is widely given the credit for calling the plays in that offense/being an on-field OC.... wouldn't the blame be on Manning after all? I mean he has played like shit in three super bowls now. How many before people finally realize he chokes in the playoffs and more so in the biggest game of all?

Just me kinda feeding the fire, I guess.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
What makes Peyton Manning great is fantasy football and ignorant fans.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
or it could be his godlike abilitys onna football field? jesus I cant hate the guy as much as I wanna he is an all time great but ill stick back cutty hes wearin a bears jersey so hes mah boy

Trump32

Liked Posts:
He deserves all the credit for the many failures and none of the credit for the one Superbowl. He is the ultimate fantasy football poser.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Nah, he only calls the good ones.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
Does Poppa John put out more of a rapey vibe, or is it child molestery? Having Trestman (without hat) the last year has ruined my critical eye.