Cutler's new home??

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
sam bradford heads to SF.. bridgewater done.. jay goes to vikings and finally turns into an elite qb?

Why would MN trade Bradford if Theodore is done?

n8boz

Liked Posts:
Jets love Bear trash.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

AussieBear

1ioa0h.jpg

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The curse is not broken. He will be back.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

They wouldn't, that was some authentic down under gibberish.

Jets love Bear trash.

Forte and Marshall were some of the best Bears players in the last 30 years. Forte was near the end and Marshall wore out his welcome but they were never trash. I know man just a figure of speech, couldn't let it stand.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The curse is not broken. He will be back.

As with all Cutler talk, getting rid of him is only half an idea. I am all for an upgrade, but Cousins is gonna cost. Trubisky, or one of the Deshauns who knows? Hoyer, Connor Shaw (one NFL start 55 passer rating) backups. Trade for Jimmy, Romo or McCarron, injury prone and or unproven.

Out of that rogues gallery only Cousins is close to a sure thing, 29 before the season starts. If you think the Bears are a QB away from the SB, I say sign him. If you correctly think it may take awhile, start drafting QB's, then keep drafting QB's, after that draft more Qb's.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
3-13. Draft 2 QBs and see what happens. Probably better than 3-13.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
3-13. Draft 2 QBs and see what happens. Probably better than 3-13.

Are you saying the #3 pick on a QB? That's bold, in past drafts that was the smart move, this year I don't know. Are you saying 2 QB's in later rounds and hope for the best, Wilson, Brady, Prescott? Launch Jay then hope for a mid to late round miracle? Is Pace going to bet his job on that?

Trump32

Liked Posts:
Detroit. Why not save a bunch of money and get the same results?

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
QB round 1 and 2. Then DBs. Change this team. Get rid of Cutler, Hoyer, Shaw, White and a few more. It can't get any worse. 3-13.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Detroit. Why not save a bunch of money and get the same results?

The lions made the playoffs after losing Megatron. Stafford is not the problem up there.

QB round 1 and 2. Then DBs. Change this team. Get rid of Cutler, Hoyer, Shaw, White and a few more. It can't get any worse. 3-13.

I like who you are getting rid of except Hoyer and White. Hoyer is a legit backup and White could still be a solid possession receiver. First and second round QB's, which ones? Using #3 and a 2nd on the same position and coming up empty is GM suicide.

And it does get worse than 3-13, I m not talking about 1-15 or even 0-16, I'm talking about drafting in the top 5 for five years straight. Yeah, chew on that.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Well played non-gibberish. Yes my highest hopes for White is that he comes back catching footballs. That is why I said "could still be a solid possession receiver". That's odd you quoted it but forgot to read it. Must be a down under thing.

AussieBear

Well played non-gibberish. Yes my highest hopes for White is that he comes back catching footballs. That is why I said "could still be a solid possession receiver". That's odd you quoted it but forgot to read it. Must be a down under thing.

1ioe7n.jpg

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
1ioep6.jpg

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Every once in a while you post well, it's rare, but it shows you are capable of better than this page of weak ass memes. Make an effort, go back to the fake language thing, anything is better than this shit.

AussieBear

Every once in a while you post well, it's rare, but it shows you are capable of better than this page of weak ass memes. Make an effort, go back to the fake language thing, anything is better than this shit.

1iofm4.jpg

mecha

Liked Posts:
-why does everyone think Cutler's attached to Tennessee? because he went to college there over 11 years ago?
-why do people keep playing pin the tail on the donkey with draft shit? now we're drafting 2 QBs? I thought the defense was in need of secondary help, as in, replacing the entire secondary?
-at which point in time exactly did AussieBear go from discussing things intelligently to going to "lol omgwtf u fukn think ur kewl?" 12 year old AOLer to meme generators?
-why are Bears fans still talking shit about Detroit? they didn't recently go 3-13, did they? Matt Stafford love it or hate it is pretty good.
-why are we getting rid of Hoyer?

that's what I took away from this thread. I'm not reading anymore today. good day.