Cuts/trades across the league

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMFAO, he was destined to outplay Mooney when he was on the Lions but is now garbage now that he is on the Bears.

Of course, the difference here is you stupidly were counting on him to be your No 1 or 2 WR. Bears hoping he can be the 4th, 5th or 6th WR.

Look at you pretending you don't know what he is referring to when I just called you on on this earlier in this thread. You said the following.

You were clearly claiming Perriman was close to and could possibly outplay Mooney.
Your Gm must think so.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I will literally never understand how a back procedure is "common" when it's literally surgery and it was literally needed for something that completely incompasitated someone's back for like 3 to 4 to even 5 maybe more weeks? I mean none of that and I mean 0% of that meaning literally ZILCH OF ANY OF THAT IS "QUOTE" COMMON "UNQUOTE"

I HAVENT EVER HEARD AND HAVE NEVER HEARD OF A 2ND ROUND OL PICK HAVING A BACK ISSUE LIKE THIS WHICH WOULD LITERALLY MAKE THIS COMPLETELY THE OPPOSITE OF COMMON MEANING TOTALLY LITERALLY UNCOMMON!!!!

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMFAO, he was destined to outplay Mooney when he was on the Lions but is now garbage now that he is on the Bears.

Of course, the difference here is you stupidly were counting on him to be your No 1 or 2 WR. Bears hoping he can be the 4th, 5th or 6th WR.

Look at you pretending you don't know what he is referring to when I just called you on on this earlier in this thread. You said the following.

You were clearly claiming Perriman was close to and could possibly outplay Mooney.
Close to does not equal as good as. English much?

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

greg23

Liked Posts:
Not surprising that adams was cut

I'm sure he'll be brought back to the PS in 24 hours

Once perriman is official someone else has to get cut as didn't see them signing Christian so quickly

Hopefully Simmons/Wilkerson as they don't need 10 OL and either can slide to PS 24 hours later or ideally Holtz as any play with him on the field is worthless.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
And now this is acturally happening? DOES NAGY SERIOUSLY THINK THAT WE ARE ALL DAMN STUPIDS WITH THIS STUFF LIKE IT ISNT EVER GOING TO COME OUT THAT TARIK HAD ANOTHER SURGERY IF HE HAD MORE THAN ONE SURGERY?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Our reporters should just not even show up to these press conferences

greg23

Liked Posts:
Another thing to keep in mind is that

I believe this year in season IR moves can be for as little as 3 weeks.

I could see some juggling there; hopefully for a wasted space on the 53 like Fools. Carrying a 3rd qb is holding them back by 1 player on the 53.....maybe a fictitious groin injury?

Or more likely; Daltons season is over by week 3 after donald/garrett/etc get to him

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Our reporters should just not even show up to these press conferences
This is embarrassingly condescending and downright insulting to the fans intelligence and to the media in terms of allowing them to do their jobs and report to the fans which are not as dumb as Nagy and Pace act like we are and frankly if I see these guys in public I'm going to tell them exactly what I think of the way they approach this and let them know that they are liars who lie for literally no reason and that they are one day soon going to find themselves on the wrong end of a lie and all their own lies could eventually backfire and burn their *sses like their pants should acturally be literally on fire for this.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Except for Williams is the #1 Wr for the Lions and Perriman #2. So A) You don’t know the depth chart to your own team & B) My comment still stands

Who was #1 and who was #2 had not relevance to the conversation. Furthermore, it looks like your own Gm at least thinks Perriman is better than Wims/Ridley, and Remy is already on record as saying that Trinity Benson might be better than Mooney.

"This guy will have a better season than Mooney. I know you guys don't think so but the gap between the two is close".

Nice try Remy, epic fail.

Last edited: