Cutty does it!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Cutler's average margin of defeat vs Belichek was 30pts prior to this game, with an 0-3 record

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So are some of you people Bear fans....or Cutler fans? Or just Trubisky haters?

Seriously....this thread is pathetic...

I'm a Cutler fan. I think he is the most over scrutinized QB in NFL history. By both Bears fans and the media. I hope Trubisky sucks of course.Not a hater, I just hope he sucks.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
The fish are usually gonna show up for the Pats. At home on Monday Night fuhgeddaboudit.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Funny, I go to nfl.com to see what went on. Expecting I'd have to read the play by play. They auto play Top 5 Jay Cutler throws and I hear ESPN talking Cutler up.
But there's no Bears hate going on with the media.

How long before the media starts nit picking Trubisky's sideline demeanor?

optimus prime

Liked Posts:
He's fools gold. Games like these is what made him over 100 million dollars in his career, but he can never consistently maintain this level of play

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Could it be?

h4yFtu9.jpg

mecha

Liked Posts:
The fish are usually gonna show up for the Pats. At home on Monday Night fuhgeddaboudit.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

that's the beauty of the AFC East, any one of those teams can just randomly show up in a division game against the Patriots lol. it's kinda like the NFC West where the Rams during their bad years could shit on the Seahawks heads unannounced. or the Cardinals too I think.

I was at work, but I caught the highlights, that's the Cutler that I thought the Bears acquired years ago. to a previous point on page 1 I think, late career resurgence like Drew Brees? Brees was in like his 5th season when he signed with the Saints, and that was 13 seasons ago. what? curse or not, I wish Cutler would string it together though.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I'm a Cutler fan. I think he is the most over scrutinized QB in NFL history. By both Bears fans and the media. I hope Trubisky sucks of course.Not a hater, I just hope he sucks.

and I hope Rogers colarbone crumbles into oblivion.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
and I hope Rogers colarbone crumbles into oblivion.

That Packer Fan is just terrified because he knows the Packers' window for a Championship has closed. They're going to have a long, slow descent for a decade or two.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know what is worse....excited about his performance and acting like he has possible turned the corner in year 13....or not being able to see he did the same shit here. WOW.

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I don't know what is worse....excited about his performance and acting like he has possible turned the corner in year 13....or not being able to see he did the same shit here. WOW.

Right. Cutler had 2-3 great seasons of games...except they were spread over 7 years.

Cutler is pyrite. He's one of the best talents to become nothing in NFL history. His arm is intoxicating but his decision making is bad.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Good game for smoking jay
Thats all i got
I would love to see the phins win a bowl
That would be pure comedic gold with jay cutler at the helm

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That Packer Fan is just terrified because he knows the Packers' window for a Championship has closed. They're going to have a long, slow descent for a decade or two.

I wouldn't say that. Rodgers is back this week. They'll probably win out and sneak in as the 6 seed. If they do, they're unquestionably the NFC favorites with Wentz out. Wouldn't be at all shocked if they're in the SB.