CUTTY LIVES

msadows

Liked Posts:
She run out of money?
Did he get a job?

I don't pay attention too much to the jay cutler Kristin garbage, but weren't they off and on a lot before getting married?

Sounds like this chick is still stuck in her early 20's while cutler is trying to settle down.

Never understood how the fuck those two worked. They seem to have nothing in common. No idea how much money she's worth, but this just screams "money grab" to me, whether it be jays or some kind of shitty show pitch.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't pay attention too much to the jay cutler Kristin garbage, but weren't they off and on a lot before getting married?

Sounds like this chick is still stuck in her early 20's while cutler is trying to settle down.

Never understood how the fuck those two worked. They seem to have nothing in common. No idea how much money she's worth, but this just screams "money grab" to me, whether it be jays or some kind of shitty show pitch.
Thank you, Dr. Julie Gottman.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
Scurvy only requires vitamin C to be defeated. Something which I get more of than most but thanks as always for showing your insurmountable ignorance, ya silly soppy pussy.

Is semen high in vitamin C???

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Scurvy only requires vitamin C to be defeated. Something which I get more of than most but thanks as always for showing your insurmountable ignorance, ya silly soppy pussy.

You gon die of dysentery ya Oregon Trail dirtball

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
that's one strange ass comment if cutler did actually post that.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
she probably realized her marketplace value isn't as high as she thinks it is

jay would be a fool if he lets her back in his sweet bosom as if she didn't file for divorce and tried to ruin him