D-line vs Chubb and Hunt

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Can our fraud coach put in package TE sets to help chip their edges, play action, moving pocket to suit Fields’ strengths? No, of course not. Steady dose of jet sweeps with no lead blocker.

Mario Edwards is a gamer. Said it all last year. One of the most underrated guys on the team.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Can our fraud coach put in package TE sets to help chip their edges, play action, moving pocket to suit Fields’ strengths? No, of course not. Steady dose of jet sweeps with no lead blocker.

Mario Edwards is a gamer. Said it all last year. One of the most underrated guys on the team.

I believe him and Trevis Gipson are only gonna make the D better.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is a tough one to judge. So many wildcards, especially Fields. Will Edward Goldman play? Is Baker Mayfield banged up? How will our lines play versus their lines? How will our secondary play versus their banged up receiving corps? What kind of dipshit conservative gameplan that doesn't suit his QB at ALL will Nagy dial up?

I've known all along that this was going to be a throwaway year wins/losses-wise. Just get Fields ready for next season.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This defensive line is what has already previously completely shut down Stefanski’s offensive scheme in each of the three games the Bears faced him as the Vikings OC (2018-2019).

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mario Edwards is back this week and I'm of the opinion that if Eddie Goldman plays we win this game...and that's even w/ the rook playing QB

fight me
getting an early lead and taking them away from their running attack could be the key to a win, make Mayfield beat us threw the air

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I think we can compete with the Browns, IF, Nagy does right by Fields.

3 steps I think Nagy needs to take:

1. Rollouts on dedicated Passing plays, not just drop back
2. RPOs that include dedicated runs. Force the D to react
3. Stick with what is working, and I mean that even if it is the passing game

Bonus: run the frikin plays that you practice. I have heard too many times that Nagy will emphasis a strategy or play sets all week in practice and then come game time, never implement. Why even practice if that is the case.....

I really want Nagy to give up play calling, just not sure that is going to happen....

msadows

Liked Posts:
3 steps I think Nagy needs to take:

1. Rollouts on dedicated Passing plays, not just drop back
2. RPOs that include dedicated runs. Force the D to react
3. Stick with what is working, and I mean that even if it is the passing game

Bonus: run the frikin plays that you practice. I have heard too many times that Nagy will emphasis a strategy or play sets all week in practice and then come game time, never implement. Why even practice if that is the case.....

I really want Nagy to give up play calling, just not sure that is going to happen....

Those RPO's seem to be key. I don't watch much browns, but their fans say that they rarely blitz and haven't been getting home with 4. That is good news for us.

Also, if goldman plays it could change the outcome of this game. I doubt he does however. He's that important.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Those RPO's seem to be key. I don't watch much browns, but their fans say that they rarely blitz and haven't been getting home with 4. That is good news for us.

Also, if goldman plays it could change the outcome of this game. I doubt he does however. He's that important.
It also sounds like they have been having issues with mobile QBs. So there's that.