1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Derek Rose had a great game tonight!

Freakyslow15

Liked Posts:
Rose is a piece of shit

I hate this lame excuse. We won Game 1 didn't we?

That was mainly due to the Heats' long layoff. They basically beat themselves (not to take anything away from the Bulls)

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rose is a piece of shit

Definitely frustrating. To me it's obvious he had 0 intention of ever coming back. Why the hell didn't him and his "camp" just announce he'd be out for the season a few months ago.

The entire , will he, won't he, and the maybe in series 2. Then his camp seemingly leaks he's coming back in game 3( no proof, but someone leaked something). It all makes him appear to be a diva.

I'm saying all this, but of course when he comes back in uniform next season, I'll be loving him as much as ever, lol.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Bulls wernt gonna win even with Rose. The worst thing this team did was win a game and giving the fanbase false hope. How, LBJ is pretty much ripping this team to shreds and you see the character of the team.

This series is a good thing for Noah. He was considered a good player before this but now everybody sees the guy is tits. JB has proven he is a very good player and is getting schooled by the best player in the game. Which is a good thing. Mario hasn't looked half bad either, honestly. Get rid of the dead weight like RIP and come next year this team could actually have some say so if everything falls into place.

Breast

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
Iman Shumpert misses Knicks practice with soreness in left knee

czman

Liked Posts:
Each game in that series was close though.

Deng and Asik played in that series too. Additionally, you play to win the game, not to keep it close. The Bulls were not going to win 4 of 7 from the Heat.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Iman Shumpert misses Knicks practice with soreness in left knee

Apparently his surgically repaired knee is re-injured. The Knicks have to be lying about this because according to everyone on this board after you sit out that long it's impossible to re-injure it and that derrick rose is a bitch because there is no fear of re-injury. We must confront the Knicks about this it just isn't possible.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Apparently his surgically repaired knee is re-injured. The Knicks have to be lying about this because according to everyone on this board after you sit out that long it's impossible to re-injure it and that derrick rose is a bitch because there is no fear of re-injury. We must confront the Knicks about this it just isn't possible.

You are so badly misinformed.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
enough with the lame as titles on some of the threads. got it? great.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Ahhhh what would another day be without another Rose bashing thread haha. I can't wait for him to come back next season, destroy the league, & see all these "haters" eating gigantic piles of crow. :lmao:

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ahhhh what would another day be without another Rose bashing thread haha. I can't wait for him to come back next season, destroy the league, & see all these "haters" eating gigantic piles of crow. :lmao:
Yeah and then he'll run into Lebron and the Heat in the play-offs and all of that will stop.... Aint nothing new....

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Yeah and then he'll run into Lebron and the Heat in the play-offs and all of that will stop.... Aint nothing new....

Why do you even watch the Bulls then? Go watch the Suns.

The knee-jerk reactions of fans over the past two months has been ridiculous. It was clear since DAY 1 Rose may sit out all season. It doesn't matter if he was medically cleared or not, Bulls management said he would go when HE felt he was ready & he doesn't, so there you go. I've been fine with him sitting out all season if need be. When he was cleared, I didn't jump all over him saying "He HAS to play or he's a PUSSY". The only issue I've had is the constant back & forth, though I attribute ALOT of that to Reggie instructing his Brother not to say "I'm not coming back this season."

Regardless, I find the amount of bashing of our superstar appalling. He's never once come out & bad mouthed the franchise or any of his teammates (HELLO KOBE!), or thrown his coach under the bus (See Dwight Coward), yet fans are calling for his head simply because he wants to take a full year off to get physically & mentally 100%. Don't you all want to see him play the remainder of his contract & play to the best of his ability for our beloved Bulls? So what is the issue? Is it because we won a series against a Nets team in the middle of player & coach turmoil? Is it because we beat an incredibly rusty Miami Heat team in game 1 to everyone surprise? There wasn't much of a point in Rose coming back this season anyway (hence the amount of 1yr contracts) & there's even less now.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

The knee-jerk reactions of fans over the past two months has been ridiculous. It was clear since DAY 1 Rose may sit out all season. It doesn't matter if he was medically cleared or not, Bulls management said he would go when HE felt he was ready & he doesn't, so there you go. I've been fine with him sitting out all season if need be. When he was cleared, I didn't jump all over him saying "He HAS to play or he's a PUSSY". The only issue I've had is the constant back & forth, though I attribute ALOT of that to Reggie instructing his Brother not to say "I'm not coming back this season."

Regardless, I find the amount of bashing of our superstar appalling. He's never once come out & bad mouthed the franchise or any of his teammates (HELLO KOBE!), or thrown his coach under the bus (See Dwight Coward), yet fans are calling for his head simply because he wants to take a full year off to get physically & mentally 100%. Don't you all want to see him play the remainder of his contract & play to the best of his ability for our beloved Bulls? So what is the issue? Is it because we won a series against a Nets team in the middle of player & coach turmoil? Is it because we beat an incredibly rusty Miami Heat team in game 1 to everyone surprise? There wasn't much of a point in Rose coming back this season anyway (hence the amount of 1yr contracts) & there's even less now.

"Fans" and trolls are stupid.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Chill-out dude I want Rose back as much as any other Bulls fan and would love them to kick the Miami Heat's ass! I just dont think they are good enough, they need someone that can finish besides Rose. The Heat clearly are the best team in the nba, its gonna take a lot to take them down.