Da offense is about to explode

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
What's with the fake as fuck pretend "hood" talk? Dat some fucking embarrassing shit.

White boy gonna walk into the hood, "Dis a knife, Oh dat a gun," and get himself killed in 2 minutes as you have fake ass poser and loser written across your forehead.

Because it's Aussie's shtick. Stop being a plebe.

bhardx.jpg

AnDelusionalDog

Liked Posts:
Last guy wasnt BOB... this guy... not sure. interesting. Bob locked in your basement down under?

AussieBear

Because it's Aussie's shtick. Stop being a plebe.

bhardx.jpg

Eh da liberal conservative rasict can have his/her views.... We know he ain't hood though.. ain't no interwebs in da hood.

He should go tell Richard Sherman he fraud for speaking suburban talk. Idjut

AussieBear

Last guy wasnt BOB... this guy... not sure. interesting. Bob locked in your basement down under?

Bob....says

Confuston gm no plan backups but forces handz. No worries fa body mo beef. Cutler no care. Run like rabbit on crack n throw white bombs like Bagdad. Slausen stutter make 1 laugh long time since low fat greek no yogurt no acl. Retirement no more latino back bring burrito center long full n happiness

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
What fucking language are you speaking??? It's certainly not English!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I remember when this dude was hoping the Bears would draft some BYU LB with the 9th pick....who got drafted in the 3rd round and is already out for the year

AussieBear

I remember when this dude was hoping the Bears would draft some BYU LB with the 9th pick....who got drafted in the 3rd round and is already out for the year

yeahz.. said he should also be da number one pick in da draft... nobody bit.... partial stories leave an emptiness in me soul... stay strong bama