Daddy's home

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
The hits just keep comin', guys.

I'll see you guys next year after my ban for posting this.

Honestly, Bears' X is more interesting. :ROFLMAO:

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
The idea - perpetuated by Fields Fanatics - that Pudge Poles was intentionally asking for too much to discourage suitors so he could bring Fields back next year to benefit from The Haul! . . . was simultaneously one of the stupidest theories I’ve ever seen and probably the biggest copium ever. Truly delusional suggestion floated by desperate fanatics as unwilling to accept the reality of the impending trade as they were Fields’s substandard play.

Good luck to Justin, and the Fields Fanatics . . .

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The idea - perpetuated by Fields Fanatics - that Pudge Poles was intentionally asking for too much to discourage suitors so he could bring Fields back next year to benefit from The Haul! . . . was simultaneously one of the stupidest theories I’ve ever seen and probably the biggest copium ever. Truly delusional suggestion floated by desperate fanatics as unwilling to accept the reality of the impending trade as they were Fields’s substandard play.

Sir, this is a @Black Rainbow masturbation thread

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:

Traded H1M for a 6th round pick.

Again, I don't know anything about football, but a 6th round pick? Meatballs here thought a late 1st or second rounder.

🍭 Here's more morphine lollipops. 😆

BBBF

Liked Posts:

Not sure it was the stupidest theory. When Jaylon requested a trade, Poles allegedly set the price high to either discourage offers or get one he couldn't pass up. There is some history one could point to.

I have seen much worse on CCS, although some of those theories were "just for fun."

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I still stand by this being the wrong move. It will be impossible to prove because no one can point to the loss of potential picks, and how Fields would have performed with a more complete roster.

But I don't want to stifle your furious masturbation. I've got a feeling you don’t have much else going on, so no bans coming from me.

I've already openly admitted I misread the situation. Is there something else you'd like me to do?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The hits just keep comin', guys.

I'll see you guys next year after my ban for posting this.

Honestly, Bears' X is more interesting. :ROFLMAO:
First time I saw the title to that thread, I knew exactly what to expect. It was gonna be a dopey emo know-it-all type posting meant to garner lots of likes from the stupid dick lickers. It was exactly that.