Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Exactly

At some point the guy ( Qb) who has the ball in his hand every play has to be held accountable.

Wins and losses are attributed to everyone on the team. Not just the QB. Thats stupid.

Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer really earned those wins for their respective super bowl winning teams

:obama:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Who should we attribute them to? Maybe we can blame the guy in section C row 25.
Spitta Andretti still doesn't get it

Exactly

At some point the guy ( Qb) who has the ball in his hand every play has to be held accountable.

Wins and losses are attributed to everyone on the team. Not just the QB. Thats stupid.

Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer really earned those wins for their respective super bowl winning teams

:obama:

Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer were game managers who didn't make mistakes that would precipitate loses.
If a team is consistently losing, one has to look at the Qb.....then the other areas. A team has to score points too win and scoring happens on offense. And the Qb guides the offense.

:snoop"

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Spitta Andretti still doesn't get it

Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer were game managers who didn't make mistakes that would precipitate loses.
If a team is consistently losing, one has to look at the Qb.....then the other areas. A team has to score points too win and scoring happens on offense. And the Qb guides the offense.

:snoop"

Defenses lose games for teams all the time.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Defenses lose games for teams all the time.
true however, you will never lose a game that you outscore the other team in. we have a really bad habit of scoring a few field goals or a touchdown then looking at the D like well bring it home fellas.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Doesn't post anything but comes on to CCS to dislike me. Get a life @TheWinman

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
This is so great to watch. This guy knows his stuff. AD has excellent mechanics and a great mind for the game.

One thing TTNL points out is Cee Dee Lamb dropping the ball. It was frustrating last year. I know he's was a rookie, but he dropped many crucial balls. Of course, AD gets the dislike rep and Lamb is hailed as the next coming, but whatevs.

Did you miss the Bears WRs dropping balls? They weren't rookies so don't expect it to change for any of them.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
75 dislikes of my posts overnight. LMFAO Someone needs to get a life big time. Be proud of yourself for taking that much time just because you're pathetic. FYI, reactions play no part in anything on this board. Get out of your Mom's basement, out of the house, and enjoy life.
Good morning everyone and welcome back to another edition of "It's Monday, TheLossman is drunk and furious". 1619446295697.png

aeronaut

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
he had a chance to secure the starting job in Dallas.

Umma, umma, umma, what? I suppose if Dalton had won every game, posting passer ratings in the 120-130 range, and won the Super Bowl, then Dak might have been traded, or at least shelved for a bit. But that wouldn't have happened with the team Dallas put on the field.

That said, everyone including Dalton knew that he was the backup, and got to play a lot because Dak got hurt. Dak is the QB in Dallas, and he's solid. Dalton is not the future in Dallas, never was. Nor will he be the future anywhere, given his age and pedigree.

But he doesn't suck so bad that he can't start. Pace's job is to field a competitive team every year, and without a QB, there's no chance of doing that. They should have gotten him last year, but that's history now. We have him now, and he's our bridge to whoever is next (and hopefully is good).

Edit - just saw what this post is under. Can't compete with that. Just look away, and move on.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
But he played a role in getting them to the playoffs. And a role in them going 0-4. You say he's better. Well he had a chance to secure the starting job in Dallas. But instead.....after Jerry Jones saw Dalton's performance.
Jones was like, ok Dak 'eff it here's your $$$$$ ?.

You say Dalton"is a better QB now". You might wanna take a look at his W-L record over the last 2-4 yrs.

Umma, umma, umma, what? I suppose if Dalton had won every game, posting passer ratings in the 120-130 range, and won the Super Bowl, then Dak might have been traded, or at least shelved for a bit. But that wouldn't have happened with the team Dallas put on the field.

That said, everyone including Dalton knew that he was the backup, and got to play a lot because Dak got hurt. Dak is the QB in Dallas, and he's solid. Dalton is not the future in Dallas, never was. Nor will he be the future anywhere, given his age and pedigree.

But he doesn't suck so bad that he can't start. Pace's job is to field a competitive team every year, and without a QB, there's no chance of doing that. They should have gotten him last year, but that's history now. We have him now, and he's our bridge to whoever is next (and hopefully is good).

Edit - just saw what this post is under. Can't compete with that. Just look away, and move on.

At worse Dallas keeps him as a backup....that didn't even happen.

aeronaut said:

Not sure what u mean here