Dalton Press Conference

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Trask most likely, but day 3 ranked QB's rarely if ever move up that far.
I could be mistaken but after the Senior Bowl I thought Mond moved up in the scouts eyes.

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
Trask most likely, but day 3 ranked QB's rarely if ever move up that far.
Stanford's David Mills looked really good at his Pro day today. Big, strong, fast, nice looking arm but only started 11 games. One of the highest rated QBs coming out of high school. Should be available later in the draft. Might be worth one of those 6th round picks after taking a higher rated QB. Gives Pace / Nagy twice the chance to pick a real NFL QB.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
LOL. Imagine guaranteeing this hack the starting job. I will always be a Bears fan, butI have to think my yard will get a lot more attention next fall on the weekends.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Stanford's David Mills looked really good at his Pro day today. Big, strong, fast, nice looking arm but only started 11 games. One of the highest rated QBs coming out of high school. Should be available later in the draft. Might be worth one of those 6th round picks after taking a higher rated QB. Gives Pace / Nagy twice the chance to pick a real NFL QB.

I'd love to draft him and let him sit behind Dalton for a year but even though he only played 11 games i still can see plenty of intrigue in him by teams and someone drafting him in the mod rounds.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I’m seriously hoping they trade for Darnold right now.

ITS THAT FUCKING BAD AT THE MOMENT!

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
I'd love to draft him and let him sit behind Dalton for a year but even though he only played 11 games i still can see plenty of intrigue in him by teams and someone drafting him in the mod rounds.
After his workout today he could rise. He does look the part. In a rain storm he looked really good. Much more athletic than reported.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Mac Jones come on down without mortgaging future picks. I would be fine with that. OT in the 2nd

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
It's ryan pace, you know he will trade up for trey lance and we'll watch him suck for 4 years while crossing our fingers that he might figure it out.

Meanwhile we will pass on Mac Jones to get him and he will end up becoming the next drew brees.
Mac Jones would be the one I’d be okay going up a bit for. Dalton competent enough compared to Glennon that you wouldn’t have to rush whoever you pick though.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Mac Jones would be the one I’d be okay going up a bit for. Dalton competent enough compared to Glennon that you wouldn’t have to rush whoever you pick though.
Sounds like that may just be the plan. I just worry that Nagy can't develop a QB, so will he be ruined before a new coach comes to town?