Dalton signed

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Silver lining: I normally spend way too much time in the offseason waiting for the next season to get rolling. Between this, and the window closing on what was an amazing defense, I frankly don't give a fuck and expect to be like "oh, it's week 1 already?" in early September. Unless something dramatic happens in FA, the draft, etc we are officially in rebuild mode after this season. IMHO. So Pace, thanks for helping me better prioritize things in my life?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Get this... come September Andy Dalton will become the most prolific passer to ever wear a a Bears uniform.

This franchise is pathetic!

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not worried. This is Pace's MO. I expect him to trade for a QB whether through the draft or not

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
He's a bridge/back-up. Bears will draft a QB, probably trade up to do so. Dalton is a starting QB, a bottom tier starting QB, but a starting QB. So an improvement. It makes perfect sense unless you.deluded yourself into thinking the Bears were really going to be able to pull off a trade for Wilson or Watson, which was never going to happen.
I agree Dalton is a bridge QB, but I think the Bears won't trade up, they will use a first or second for their rookie QB. Build the OL first and develop a rookie should be the plan.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Who’s taking Foles’ contract off the Bears’ hands?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Hey, you all wanted anyone but Mitch, why are you complaining? I better not hear one peep from Anytime. ;)

The Bears easily got worse at QB today. Two bums fighting for the starting job.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
I agree Dalton is a bridge QB, but I think the Bears won't trade up, they will use a first or second for their rookie QB. Build the OL first and develop a rookie should be the plan.

GM and HC likely on the last year of their respective contracts, or at least on a very short leash. I doubt either one of them is thinking long term, or excited about a rookie quarterback.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hey, you all wanted anyone but Mitch, why are you complaining? I better not hear one peep from Anytime. ;)

The Bears easily got worse at QB today. Two bums fighting for the starting job.
Right here. I've been laughing my ass off the past hour. With that being said, i will happily watch Dalton over Mitch. I mean what i say.

ANYONE. BUT. MITCH. Don't be afraid to @ me next time.
d.png

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Wait until they draft Kyle Trask with the 20th pick and you've got a Trask, Dalton, Foles trifecta of suckage to look forward to in training camp.
It’s starting to look like that kicking competition from a few years ago. Pace is a genius