My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
I feel like McCaskey might need to write back to more fan mail than ever before. Here is to 6 TDs from Fields tomorrow.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I believe the only way Dalton keeps the starting job is if he comes back next week against the Lions. If Fields plays against Detroit and shows progress from the Cleveland game, that’s a wrap for Dalton. He’s gonna do everything possible to try and get that start against the Lions.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
honestly Dalton should ONLY come back next week, and i mean ONLY, if Justin Fields absolutely lights it up and has an incredible game.

DALTON is our starter, no matter how well Fields plays.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I believe the only way Dalton keeps the starting job is if he comes back next week against the Lions. If Fields plays against Detroit and shows progress from the Cleveland game, that’s a wrap for Dalton. He’s gonna do everything possible to try and get that start against the Lions.
I believe whatever Bears fans want Nagy will do the exact opposite.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
That press conference will be something else.

Nagy: “I am the WHY MFers!!!!”

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Finally some reason. I would add if Fields lights it up tomorrow it could be a wrap. Like 250 and 2 passing TDs "lighting it up."

It's my belief that Nagy knows he's on the hot seat and is simply playing the QB he thinks can win.

So guys, Justin Fields is in control of his own destiny. There's no reason to complain if Dalton comes back.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nagy 100% has watched the video of Cris Carter talking about gooey brownies. And he bases his Fields' decisions on that.

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This. If Fields plays well and pushes the ball downfield, how can Nagy go back?
Would it go further if he threw it rather than pushed it? Is this where the Bears have been going wrong all these years?