Daniel Hudson Opinions

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What is your opinions of Daniel Hudson? Does a great start against Seattle make KW not look around for a starter?

discuss

hsvj60

Liked Posts:
personally all he has to do is be a 5th starter type pitcher the rest of the way and that is adequate...regardless KW is not going to make a trade not with this bun ch of hags he has put together I think zzie said it best they were bad and now have fought to climb back and deserve to be the team the rest of the way...no argument here

GrinderBall41

Sox/B'Hawks/Bears/Purdue
Liked Posts:
I trust him to shoulder the load as a #5, I think an addition will be made to the pen.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
personally all he has to do is be a 5th starter type pitcher the rest of the way and that is adequate...regardless KW is not going to make a trade not with this bun ch of hags he has put together I think zzie said it best they were bad and now have fought to climb back and deserve to be the team the rest of the way...no argument here

i worry about the depth....hence i worry about freddy garcias arm falling off.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
I like him, great potential. However, if we have a chance to get Roy Oswalt or Prince Fielder, u do it.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Hudson's a keeper.

prospects are what they are...prospects. i mean rule 5 and 1,938,322th round draftees can be the next best thing.

hudson may turn out to be awesome, so dont take it as im saying he sucks...i just think right now for a team like the sox that are always in win now mode and that hudsons best attribute is his trade value. just my opinion

GrinderBall41

Sox/B'Hawks/Bears/Purdue
Liked Posts:
prospects are what they are...prospects. i mean rule 5 and 1,938,322th round draftees can be the next best thing.

hudson may turn out to be awesome, so dont take it as im saying he sucks...i just think right now for a team like the sox that are always in win now mode and that hudsons best attribute is his trade value. just my opinion

Thats one way to look at it. I dont feel like his trade value is that high right now though.

But if it is, I wouldnt have a problem with trading him at all.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

I'm not saying the guy's untradeable either. I just think he's going to be an excellent MLB pitcher, so he's certainly worth hanging on to. But if the right deal comes along, pull the trigger.

GrinderBall41

Sox/B'Hawks/Bears/Purdue
Liked Posts:
I'm not saying the guy's untradeable either. I just think he's going to be an excellent MLB pitcher, so he's certainly worth hanging on to. But if the right deal comes along, pull the trigger.

IDK about excellent... could be a good 4/ average 3.

BrendanB

Painting NH's Sox White
Liked Posts:
Hudson is a lot more valuable now because of Peavy's injury... and while he looked much better last night then he did in his first start, it's tough to see him as an Ace in the future. But striking out the side? That's pretty awesome.