Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
its not over yet...they could take a flier on trey adam and prince in the 7th

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like the guys they picked.

But the OL sucked and you signed a couple of vet minimum busts and didn't draft anyone.
No doubt they were awful last year but I can’t help but to believe that coaching and scheme had something to do with just how abysmal they looked. Upgrades are certainly needed in terms of talent but shitty coaching seemed enhance the shittiness of the talent. I can’t remember where I read it but I think I read some where Helfrich had problems with overly complex blocking schemes at Oregon also and we all had witnessed Harry at work before yet were still excited for the hire. So hopefully coaching upgrades and minor talent upgrades (Ifedi vs Coward) result in a back to average OL.

msadows

Liked Posts:
No doubt they were awful last year but I can’t help but to believe that coaching and scheme had something to do with just how abysmal they looked. Upgrades are certainly needed in terms of talent but shitty coaching seemed enhance the shittiness of the talent. I can’t remember where I read it but I think I read some where Helfrich had problems with overly complex blocking schemes at Oregon also and we all had witnessed Harry at work before yet were still excited for the hire. So hopefully coaching upgrades and minor talent upgrades (Ifedi vs Coward) result in a back to average OL.

Everyone declined on the line. You'd think that usually stems from coaching.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I like the guys they picked.

But the OL sucked and you signed a couple of vet minimum busts and didn't draft anyone.

3y4vpw.jpg