3 cone drill: 7.40
20 yard shuttle: 4.32

Final College Season Stats
60 Total Tackles
15 TFL
8.5 Sacks
0 INTs
2 FF

One of them is Dante Fowler, and one of them is a current NFL player. Any guesses who the other player is?

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Player A is Shea, Player B is Fowler. On the field Fowler compares much more favourably with Khalil Mack than he does with McClellin however.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Player A is Shea, Player B is Fowler. On the field Fowler compares much more favourably with Khalil Mack than he does with McClellin however.

100% agree. Fowler plays with a ton more physicality than Shea ever did. Fowler also played against much better competition and seemed to always seemed to be able to step up and find another gear against elite competition.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
Football is weird like that. In any other sport its about pure skills. You might have 2 players 6-11 240 in basketball but there definitely will be a difference in skills.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm souring a bit on Fowler. I like the discipline he plays with, and his heavy hands. There's just something about his lower body(feet in particular) that just look funny to me.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
I'm souring a bit on Fowler. I like the discipline he plays with, and his heavy hands. There's just something about his lower body(feet in particular) that just look funny to me.

Don't sour Cagbro. He is a beast. Not sure he will be available but we would be lucky if he is. He has everything you want in an OLB. Burst, closing speed, heavy hands, effective rush moves and the versatility to rush from any position or drop into coverage.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't sour Cagbro. He is a beast. Not sure he will be available but we would be lucky if he is. He has everything you want in an OLB. Burst, closing speed, heavy hands, effective rush moves and the versatility to rush from any position or drop into coverage.

I still like him and wouldn't be pissed if he were the selection, there's just something funky about the way he moves around. I think I'm leaning toward Dupree but I still haven't finished my mock so don't hold me to it!

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
I still like him and wouldn't be pissed if he were the selection, there's just something funky about the way he moves around. I think I'm leaning toward Dupree but I still haven't finished my mock so don't hold me to it!

Fair enough. I like Dupree as well think he'd be awesome under Fangio. Your mock is becoming as highly anticipated as the annual Mayock mock.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
You and Rex Ryan.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:

It's takes some time for your body to get used to weight fluxuation. He's been 250-270 and back down again through out his career. So once he is given a set weight and his body gets used to playing at that weight his feet will catch up.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Does anyone think Shea has a chance to be a decent contributor this year? I have given up hope on him, but crazier things have happened.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
If there was one coach who had the potential to save his career it's the new DC.

Does Shea remind anyone of a recently released Packer LB?