Data says Fields is the best Rookie QB past the first read................

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
“Impossibly talented, he has developed some bad habits... he’s an arrogant passer and must learn to respect the defense more,” Solak said. “That’s something that, if he can’t grow out of it, he’ll get burned by in the league.
Hope he keeps it up. He throws guys open and will fire it if a catcher is covered but the defender's back is turned.
If a young QB isn't throwing some aggressive picks, he's not testing limits enough.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's almost bizarre that like every single thing you see about Fields is good

dude still has to pan out

but ffs, bears really could have struck gold
I have yet to see anyone say anything negative about him, waiting for Ashton Kutcher to jump out..

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't believe no one is saying much good about Dalton. He's the starter.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
There was some crazy stat where he was over 60pct completion on passes over 20++ yards down field with a crap ton of td's and but one pick.

Dude is working out even on vacation with his family, heh.
Well I do know Fields had a 4 to 1 touchdown to interception ratio of passes over 20 yards.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
He needs to quit looking for the home run play and utilize the quick hot reads.
I would say Fields was running Day's offense the way it was set up. Ohio St was a home run offense, which caused Fields to hold the ball way to long and take to many sacks.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Haven't heard anything bad either.

He will be better than Glennon was and hold off Fields for longer

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
How many people here ever said anything good about Dalton? Since Fields has been drafted I have heard terms like stop-gap, short leash, backup for our QB1, soon to be QB2.

msadows

Liked Posts:
To be fair, this is another made up PFF stat.

Don't forget, PFF was very high on mitch coming out as well, so it's not hard to see why he's ranked high on that list.

The excel spreadsheet some guy made already proves justin fields is the most accurate. I don't need PFF to tell me it.

This is a post I made before, including a spreadsheet doc comparing analytics for all of the first round qb's.

Fields far and away blows them all out of the water.

msadows

Liked Posts:
How many people here ever said anything good about Dalton? Since Fields has been drafted I have heard terms like stop-gap, short leash, backup for our QB1, soon to be QB2.

To be fair, the majority of the backlash against dalton was because we signed him when the position was in turmoil.

Dalton is a terrible "answer", but like you said he's a fantastic stop gap. Fields being here changed that equation completely.

Dalton, at the very least, is better than what we had with foles/mitch. Either way, won't matter because I think fields will play more games than dalton this year.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jesus Christ. That is actually a very terrible thing to be bad at going into the NFL. You guys just finished roasting Trubisky for the inability to consistently get the ball out quickly and now we drafted another quarterback with the same problem? Trubisky was neutered of any killer instinct he had, if they do the same shit to this kid's aggression then all you're doing is repeating history with another player.

Stonewall

Liked Posts:
Gotta see him in some games.

EVERYBODY thought Cutler was the franchise savior in 2010.

Admit that much. You didn't doubt that when the trade was announced.

Nothing matters until you see Fields play.

No "data set" champions.

The massive caveat