Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Remember the movie Twins with Danny Devito and Arnold Schwarzenhoweveryouspell it? They gave Julius all of the good genes and left Vincent with the garbage leftovers. This guy is like Vincent to @remydat's Julius.
You watched a shit film like that and want to score off of it but putting me down? LOL

Let's face it, you're just rimming @HeHateMe because you're scared.

Settle down, referencing a film like that says waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more about you than it does about me.

LOL

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Both in season trades.

Interesting stuff ...

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why would anyone trade for a running back in todays modern NFL?

Leet thinking man.

Sure seems stupid considering running backs practically grow on trees these days.

Unless it’s middle of the season or something. Obviously that’s a different scenario.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Sure seems stupid considering running backs practically grow on trees these days.

Unless it’s middle of the season or something. Obviously that’s a different scenario.
Looks like that's where I should have taken my point from given the information that's come to light in 3 trades that have happened in the last 3 - 4 years.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Looks like that's where I should have taken my point from given the information that's come to light in 3 trades that have happened in the last 3 - 4 years.
It's okay, nobody should be expected to be a history buff when it comes to ancient NFL roster moves.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
It's okay, nobody should be expected to be a history buff when it comes to ancient NFL roster moves.
Yeah you would know, you talk football all the time.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
DED

I believe the initial question was WHY would anyone ever trade for a RB? Not IF its happened before. ?‍♂️

(also, yikes, what a shitty trade)
I think the answer if fairly obvious. Team has a need at a position. Team trades for that position. There is not an emphasis on RBs like their used to be but teams are still trading for them. Mid-season. Off-Season. It's still happening.

Dude thought he was being smart because i hurt his feelings yesterday and now multiple posters have made him look stupid.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
DED

I think the answer if fairly obvious. Team has a need at a position. Team trades for that position. There is not an emphasis on RBs like their used to be but teams are still trading for them. Mid-season. Off-Season. It's still happening.

Dude thought he was being smart because i hurt his feelings yesterday and now multiple posters have made him look stupid.
Imagine getting your feelings hurt on a silly message board. How stupid…

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
DED

No one has made me look stupid. Do you have issues with understanding how people approach context and conversation on the internet and irl?

You seem so fucking triggered by someone questioning you lol seriously you have fucking major issues.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Fucking hell, this tard thinks he's hurt my feelings, tell me you're a sociopath without telling me you're a sociopath.

You can get in the bin mate. LOL

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Happens more than you think. Ask @dabears70 @Leomaz @Mighty Joe Young @EZpeezy
What would be even worse is being the guy that spends all his time trolling message boards and thinking he's actually hurting people's feelings on a message board when really people are either shaking their heads at how sad a life you live or laughing at you but mostly both. The only reason you don't go on my ignore list is cause it's so easy to get you going.......even though your job is actually trolling.

#IncomingTriggered.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What would be even worse is being the guy that spends all his time trolling message boards and thinking he's actually hurting people's feelings on a message board when really people are either shaking their heads at how sad a life you live or laughing at you but mostly both. The only reason you don't go on my ignore list is cause it's so easy to get you going.......even though your job is actually trolling.

#IncomingTriggered.
You have more posts than me and signed up years later. Every time I remind you of this you start posting less and wait for me to catch up to you so this insult will one day work.

What to do dongbears? Post less and prove me right again or keep posting at your normal rate and stay ahead of me? Don’t overthink it!

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Now that Nagy is gone, I expect Monty to be a real focal point offensively. I’m guessing 1300 rushing yards and 500 receiving
I really like Monty, he's a true warrior and team leader, hope he stays here his entire career.