CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Who are your favorite players on the board? There are still some good OTs, WRs and CBs on the board. Bears should be able to land one of them.

CB - Asante Samuel Jr
WR - Elijah Moore, Terrace Marshall, Rondale Moore, Dyami Brown
RB - Javonte Williams
OT - Teven Jenkins, Dillon Radunz, Sam Cosmi
C - Creed Humphrey

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like all T and WR (minus R.Moore) listed. Hopefully there is a T there to protect our shiny new QB.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I'll rank the ones I'd be cool with:
1. Elijah Moore
2. Teven Jenkins
3. Terrace Marshall
4. Sam Cosmi
5. Dillon Radunz
6. Asante Samuel Jr.
7. Dyami Brown

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Who are your favorite players on the board? There are still some good OTs, WRs and CBs on the board. Bears should be able to land one of them.

CB - Asante Samuel Jr
WR - Elijah Moore, Terrace Marshall, Rondale Moore, Dyami Brown
RB - Javonte Williams
OT - Teven Jenkins, Dillon Radunz, Sam Cosmi
C - Creed Humphrey
I love how much is still left at T and WR. Walker Little is another name I like. Ideally Cosmi in the 2nd and maybe Eskridge or with a lot of luck Rondale in the 3rd

msadows

Liked Posts:
We should only be looking at WR or tackle. Corner can suck a dick now that we've got our franchise qb: surround him with talent.

I would throw you 10 uplikes if I could.

Fuck the defense.

Draft offense. Every fucking pick this draft.

Fields either works out or this team is trash till 2030. Give him the best chance to work out.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Radunz or my fellow Tar Heel Brown. Think a lot of the others will go early. Lean towards Radunz as I think there will still be WR available late.

Would love Radunz too.

No matter what pace does, it better be fucking offense.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm wondering what they are are gonna do with Foles and his $6 mil cap hit.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm wondering what they are are gonna do with Foles and his $6 mil cap hit.
I’d say trade him but we’d probably have to give a 6th to preform a salary dump.

I wonder now that Russ is off the table if they’ll cut Graham. They need to sign these rookies somehow even though I’d like to keep Graham to give Fields a nice RZ option.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Find a way to keep arob, and if Kmet develops it would be hard to see fields not at least being a decent qb.
Fields has similar strengths to Mitch, except add in more intelligent and more accurate (sweet deep ball), and appears to have a stronger arm as well. As long as he can read the RPO he'll be fine. The dude is such a threat with his legs.

He's very fast, he doesn't necessarily look that fast in limited space, but when he gets into space and is able to open up his stride you can see that he REALLY moves. Probably as fast as most DBs tbh.

He will have weapons, ARob/Mooney/Kmet/Graham/Montgomery/possible high draft pick. Also will have at least an ok line. His game is proven IMO, I view him as the Deshaun Watson of this draft (minus the Bill Cosby tendencies). Watson was the most sure thing in 17 in a class that didn't have anyone with elite talent (or that's how it seemed). Take out Lawrence in this draft and Fields is the man.

Sure Wilson has some great talent, but the Jets were crazy for taking him ahead of Fields (can't call me a homer, I have BEEN SAYING THIS). He played a low level of competition and honestly I think he projects to be Jay Cutler. Not bad, but not good enough. Elite physical tools with the arm and ability to make any throw, but again, he never played anyone good. Trey Lance to me projects to possibly be the Mitch Trubisky of the draft. Trey might be really good cause he's smarter and has elite traits, but he's not battle tested, he's not proven.

Lawrence is the clear number 1 but Fields is the clear number 2. Those are the only two I'd bet on from this class tbh. And I was saying this from WAY back, like at the start of the NFL season.

greg23

Liked Posts:
This is exactly why I wasn't a fan of OT in round 1....still available

Jenkins
Cosmi
Eichenberg
Radunz
Brown
Little
Hudson
Mayfield

8 legit OT available in R2 and I think Jenkins is the only one who can't play LT (and he might be better as a guard as he looks slow in pass pro which is why he shouldn't be an option for us now with fields and will likely be gone)

I would hope Pace goes this route in R2 and then finds a wr in r3 (or corner if one stands out above the avail wr).

That said..if moore from miss is still there at 52 think pace has to take him (but figure he's long gone as well)