KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Do rabbits vaccinate?

TCD

Liked Posts:
No, they have an inherent trait of protecting their young from poisons. I put rabbits above people.

Does will eat their babies if they feel frightened or intimidated by a predator. Thats how stupid fucking rabbits are. They will sometimes eat their fucking babies when they are scared!!! I hate humans too most of the time but i will take a serial killer over a dumb fucking rabbit any day of the week. Rabbits also are riddled in diseases and smell like shit.

Humans are so fucking stupid some keep rabbits as pets inside their fucking homes and let the rabbit shit poison them. So in that aspect I agree humans are just as fucking dumb.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does will eat their babies if they feel frightened or intimidated by a predator. Thats how stupid fucking rabbits are. They will sometimes eat their fucking babies when they are scared!!! I hate humans too most of the time but i will take a serial killer over a dumb fucking rabbit any day of the week. Rabbits also are riddled in diseases and smell like shit.

Humans are so fucking stupid some keep rabbits as pets inside their fucking homes and let the rabbit shit poison them. So in that aspect I agree humans are just as fucking dumb.

Don't sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:

I'm curious now, what do you do for a living?.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Don't sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel.

Well i am frightened to wake up nearly everyday because my brain functions at a rapidly manic pace and i tend to injure myself by accident due to this and i also have periods of burn out which leave me depressed with cognitive issues. I have father issues that i have never delt with properly and that makes me hate myself and my maturity levels. I lack confidence in my ability to sustain fulfilling relationships with family and friends. And last but not least i have increasing anxiety attacks which i blame on people that do not deserve to be blamed but i blame them anyways because i am too big of a coward to face my anxieties head on every day. Ohhh yah and i hate rabbits.

That good enough for yah?!?!?! Im not afraid to share and put myself out there...thats the one good thing i have going for me.

Next!!

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
the question is what are we gonna do with all these rabbits when they move on to the harder drugs after all pot is a gateway drug

ufunk-Drugs-Alice-in-Wonderland-08.gif

magichatlovegifstumblr.gif

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
When I was in high school, my friend had a bunch of pet rabbits out by his shed in the backyard. They were put in this cage made out of chicken wire that was hanging on the side of the shed. It was positioned such that the bottom was not obstructed, so if they shit and piss, it would just fall out of the cage, onto the ground. Well, one time a bunch of us were out in the back and one of my friends noticed that two of the rabbits were humping. So this guy goes right up to the humping rabbits, and positioned his head underneath the cage and watched them hump from that angle. I don't know what the fuck he was doing, I guess he wanted to see some rabbit dick and pussy action. He yelled, "hey, I can't see anything!" and just as he said that, the male rabbit jizzed right on my friend's eyeball. Not around his eye... he had rabbit jizz actually on his eyeball! He started screaming and there was a pool nearby, so he just dunked his head into it. We were laughing for days! What a weirdo that guy was though.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well i am frightened to wake up nearly everyday because my brain functions at a rapidly manic pace and i tend to injure myself by accident due to this and i also have periods of burn out which leave me depressed with cognitive issues. I have father issues that i have never delt with properly and that makes me hate myself and my maturity levels. I lack confidence in my ability to sustain fulfilling relationships with family and friends. And last but not least i have increasing anxiety attacks which i blame on people that do not deserve to be blamed but i blame them anyways because i am too big of a coward to face my anxieties head on every day. Ohhh yah and i hate rabbits.

That good enough for yah?!?!?! Im not afraid to share and put myself out there...thats the one good thing i have going for me.

Next!!
Are you Jay Cutler?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When I was in high school, my friend had a bunch of pet rabbits out by his shed in the backyard. They were put in this cage made out of chicken wire that was hanging on the side of the shed. It was positioned such that the bottom was not obstructed, so if they shit and piss, it would just fall out of the cage, onto the ground. Well, one time a bunch of us were out in the back and one of my friends noticed that two of the rabbits were humping. So this guy goes right up to the humping rabbits, and positioned his head underneath the cage and watched them hump from that angle. I don't know what the fuck he was doing, I guess he wanted to see some rabbit dick and pussy action. He yelled, "hey, I can't see anything!" and just as he said that, the male rabbit jizzed right on my friend's eyeball. Not around his eye... he had rabbit jizz actually on his eyeball! He started screaming and there was a pool nearby, so he just dunked his head into it. We were laughing for days! What a weirdo that guy was though.

That is certified comedy right there.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Don't steal my line you fucking Conte lover.

Why you have to bring up Conte? you know thats a sensitive topic for us. Now I am not looking forward to the Bears season again. Team full of guys that might run the right way now. Boooooring. So sad.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
TCD, you left out the fact that rabbits taste fucking delicious. Also, if you attempt to live solely by eating them you can get protein poisoning (aka rabbit starvation).

IW8simF.gif